• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Phazon

Franzen?

Rate this topic

I don't think it was a fluke at all.

I think him getting confidence by playing with pavs and hank last year just woke up the sleeping giant, now he is a force to be reckoned with.

I say he can get more than 60 points to be honest, he might surprise the hell out of everyone.

I never thought it was a fluke.

I remember towards the end of the regular season last year, Mickey Redmond talking during a game and saying something along the lines of "there is no reason he can't score 30 goals a season, just needs his confidence." We started to see that ever since that point!!

The end of the regular season last year was awesome, and during the playoffs he was just out of control!!

Yeah, Franzen is a beast!

OMG, Franzen is so good and plays good D. I wouldn't trade him for Crosby. Right everyone? Let's hear the Red Wing bias some more.

In any case, Franzen rules and is looking just like he did last year at the end of the season. Amazing.

Edited by obey86

:huh:

OMG, Franzen is so good and plays good D. I wouldn't trade him for Crosby. Right everyone? Let's hear the Red Wing bias some more.

In any case, Franzen rules and is looking just like he did last year at the end of the season. Amazing.

:wacko:

I remember towards the end of the regular season last year, Mickey Redmond talking during a game and saying something along the lines of "there is no reason he can't score 30 goals a season, just needs his confidence." We started to see that ever since that point!!

I remember when Mickey said that! Gotta love Mickey's analysis, he is spot on, one of the best. Franzen is a beast!!!

I remember when Mickey said that! Gotta love Mickey's analysis, he is spot on, one of the best. Franzen is a beast!!!

Very nice Drimo!! :thumbup:

I had mentioned this in another thread but nobody mentioned if they remembered that. Mickey is the man, and yep, Franzen is a beast!! :siren:

anyone think he'll score 162 goals this year?

I'd say thats a bit outlandish, considering the boards seem to agree Lilja will bag at least 100, and Homer the 82 he's on pace for...

Mule's good for 60-70 max by my math...

Very nice Drimo!! :thumbup:

I had mentioned this in another thread but nobody mentioned if they remembered that. Mickey is the man, and yep, Franzen is a beast!! :siren:

Sweet! :thumbup: I wonder if the players ever hear the things Ken and Mickey say. Like I wonder if hearing Mickey say Franzen should be scoring x goals if that helps to boost Franzen's confidence. Because it sure seemed like Mickey said "do this" and Franzen did it!

you have to remember last year he was tearing up the preseason, hell I picked him up in my fantasy. Of course then he was injuried for a while and it took him forever to get back into form.

Yup, that pre-season was the first indication of it, so it did not come completely out of left field. Wasn't he playing with Datsyuk at the time?

I'd say thats a bit outlandish, considering the boards seem to agree Lilja will bag at least 100, and Homer the 82 he's on pace for...

i also believe Lilja is on pace for at least 100 goals, but we cannot forget that he is also a prolific passer and could rack up his first 200 point season this year if the cards play right. A majority of these assists could go to Franzen, giving him the possibility of scoring at least 500 goals this year

Yup, that pre-season was the first indication of it, so it did not come completely out of left field. Wasn't he playing with Datsyuk at the time?

I thought it was Zetterberg....and I believe shortly after his injury is when D and Z got back together.

Guest DetroitBoy313

Last year before the playoffs on 97.1 they were talking about the Wings lacking secondary scoring.If you guys remember that was a pretty big topic,who other than Datsyuk & Zetterberg would carry the offense.I called 97.1 before game 1 of the Nashville series and told them Franzen was going to come through and score some goals for us and also added that it would be the Wings over the Pens in the finals.I'm some sort of prophet.But anyway Franzen is the real deal,he's got size,speed and he's got great hands and he's just another hidden gem found by the Wings and glad he's rockin' the winged wheel!!!

Edited by DetroitBoy313