• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
up2here

Hossa #18?

Rate this topic

Last year I bought a Cleary jersey from the NHL Shop and when I received it the stitching was done horribly for both the numbers and his name. I eventually got it refunded, but that was after calling customer service, than talking to some manager and then having him get the return approved. It was a mess and it was all their fault that the jersey was made so poorly. It tooks weeks before I got my money back.

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

Guest mindfly

What's wrong with that, his real number is 18 he just had to choose another due to "veteran" maltby..he use 18 in the national team as well, no biggie.

Guest mindfly

Well it's just a number, his name is there and its a red tshirt :P that's what counts =) maybe you guys are bitter or something ;)

Guest mindfly

That would be a nice world, but there will always be errors, and I doubt it's worth the effort to send it back, wait for a few weeks and maaaaybe get the correct one... for two numbers. :P

Edited by mindfly

That would be a nice world, but there will always be errors, and I doubt it's worth the effort to send it back, wait for a few weeks and maaaaybe get the correct one... for two numbers. :P

And those errors should be taken care of by the business that caused them. That's how the business world works.

thats terrible. they probably rushed to print them as soon as hossa signed and totally forgot that maltby wears 18 ( he's not the most notable hockey player in the league). way to go nhl! thats like ordering a dvd and getting sent the vhs version...u still got the movie right? incredible.

Que? So by that logic a Red Wings Yzerman jersey with the number 91 is just as good.

This is from the OFFICIAL NHL SHOP, and they bungled it. And plenty of other things, too. I haven't ordered a single thing from them, my site of choice is river city sports. There are many others that do far better work on jerseys and the screwup ratio is far less.