• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Duck Guy

smoke bomb thrown in philly...

Rate this topic

Just caught it here on TV. That was quite possibly one of the strangest things I've ever seen. Happened during the video review for a potential OT goal (no goal).

Left a thick fog in the arena along with a "pungent" smell, delaying the continuance of OT. Someone's getting arrested if they're found out, that's for sure.

watching game and during the game someone threw a smoke bomb on the ice hahha only in Philadelphia...

Great minds think alike. :lol:

And Philly wins on a bad angle shot in OT! Beautiful deflection by a falling Carter. That Palin curse has certainly been transferred.

wow, emrick and his partner are about as annoying as they come. how many obvious things can they point out? "premeditated"??? you think? nah, i carry around smoke bombs all day, that guy probably does too and just got bored by the video review and accidentally lit one and dropped it up over the glass onto the ice. premeditated... no crap you retards.

They league should have awarded the game to the Devils and no points to the Flyers. That proves, yet again, that Philly fans are the worst fans in all of sports.

I also read on AOL that someone said the league should do what they do in Europe. Either take all the gate receipts from the team or in the next game play the game with no fans in the building.

What if it bounced and hit a player in the eye?

Haha, that's great. How he got into the arena with a smoke bomb is beyond me. Flyers fans are a hoot. I laughed pretty ahrd last year in the playoffs when the fan behind the glass in Montreal's end pulled out a "YOU'LL CHOKE" sign and started yelling at Price, the guys on CBC were even laughing.

Haha, that's great. How he got into the arena with a smoke bomb is beyond me. Flyers fans are a hoot. I laughed pretty ahrd last year in the playoffs when the fan behind the glass in Montreal's end pulled out a "YOU'LL CHOKE" sign and started yelling at Price, the guys on CBC were even laughing.

What do you mean how? It's not like they do full body searches for a smoke bomb and they are not very big either. Although, WHY someone would bring one is beyond me.

Edited by Louisville

hahha i live in philly, and a few of my friends were that game too. i am pretty certain they weren't involved. My buddy even said there's no room for that kinda crap in this sport, def weak. I guess it's there version of our octipus hah

That proves, yet again, that Philly fans are the worst fans in all of sports.

Have you ever been here ? Have you ever attended any sporting events in Philadelphia ?

The fact of the matter is that the whole Philly fan bs is way over blown. Are there some big idiots ? Sure just like every other group of sports fans, they do stupid things and certainly deserve whatever punishment they receive.

That said I guarantee you there are few cities with a fan base as loyal and as diehard. My dad was from Michigan so I'm not a Philly fan but I respect Philly fans for their love of their teams and unending support.

I went to last years Eagles-Bears game in full Bears regalia when the Bears pulled out a last second win with no problems, I watched the Bulls man handle the Sixers with no issues, I watched the Cubs....well the Cubs don't win alot. When I was much younger my Mom would take me down to the Spectrum when the Wings would come into town. We didn't have the money for two good seats so my mom would sit in the upper deck while I sat down along the glass, die hard Flyers fans always watched over me and were nothing but nice.

I have experienced 20+ years of Philly fans and have taken home no bad memories, mock if you must be realize that you do so out of ignorance.

Honestly it isn't really ain't that hard. I haven't done such a thing but, it looks not really hard.

Haha, is there a video of that sign that says You'll Choke?