• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
timothy1997

Predict the Detroit Lions 1st win

Rate this topic

Detroit Lions  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't get it, how come Red Wings fans aren't fans of all the Detroit sport teams? Is there anyone here who is?

And I know nothing about the NFL but I struggle to believe there is a team bad enough to go winless during a season. They'll get a win somewhere and it'll be a day to remember.

I don't get it, how come Red Wings fans aren't fans of all the Detroit sport teams? Is there anyone here who is?

And I know nothing about the NFL but I struggle to believe there is a team bad enough to go winless during a season. They'll get a win somewhere and it'll be a day to remember.

Four words: William Clay Ford Senior

If you watched the week 2 game against the Packers, it clearly demonstrates how it is entirely possible for this team to go winless. Lol. I think we'll pull up a win at some stage though. Feelin' the game against the Titans. Lossless vs. winless.

I am. Well, I don't really care how the Shock do. But a lot of Wings fans don't live in Detroit, either. People like NFM live where there's no hockey team but they're close to a football team that isn't the Lions.

I am. Well, I don't really care how the Shock do. But a lot of Wings fans don't live in Detroit, either. People like NFM live where there's no hockey team but they're close to a football team that isn't the Lions.

Just on that, I'm surprised there aren't more Colts fans here supporting the Wings.

i honestly am not sure if the Lions will even win one game this year.

i have never seen such a bad football team.

even the 2-14 lions a few years ago kept games kind of close, this is just a disaster.