• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The Secret

Who was/is your all time favourite goalie?

Rate this topic

Ozzy's been my favorite almost my entire life. I met him and got a few things signed when I was 8 after the first cup win. It was amazing seeing another cup win by my favorite goalie more than 10 years later. :)

Edited by digitaljohn88

Wow this is tough...I would have to think my favorite goalie all time is my goalie on my beer league hockey team. The guy shows up drunk..drinks 2-3 vodka coolers in the dressng room before the game...he doesn't warm up..he just stands off to the side and watches us shoot pucks into the empty net. He lets in 6 goals in 2 periods, takes 3 slashing penalties and then proceeds to smoke 3 cigs and drink 2-3 vodka coolers in between periods. He then lets in another 4 goals in the 3rd..we lose by 8 and then he goes back to the dressing room drinks another 6 beer and heads home for the night. I love his professionalism..end of story.

I actually thought CuJo was fantastic in Detroit. He did not deserve the treatment he got. Having a team that wasn't scoring and a few soft untimely goals made it look worse. Plus wasn't that during the Dave Lewis reign? Man I hated Dave Lewis as a Coach! Poor Cujo, if ever a player I wanted to come to Detroit and win a cup he would have been one of the top for me! CuJo was and is a star!

Actually, I thought he wasn't that bad...but he was worse than when he was with the leafs (and I actually wanted to see win a cup) and yes, Dave Lewis SUCKED

after last year...ozzy. he is also one of my favorite red wings of all time. since tim cheveldae i have been angry with some of our goalies...especially osgood. but he has held it down. you a-holes can say what you want about ozzy, but he is my favorite.

Edited by soultrain

Since I grew up in Montreal, Patrick Roy gets my vote.

wow even after he disrepected the whole org. and the nhl...really!?! i figured you 'nucks hated that heap.