• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NeverForgetMac25

10/29 GDT: Ducks 5, Red Wings 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

Anaheims announcers are SOOOO annoying

"Samuelson looks like he likes to dive and he is on the ice again trying to draw another one"

they are clueless

"both teams putting guys in front of the nut, which is unusual for Detroit to have traffic in front of net. this style of play should favor anaheim" has this guy missed holmstroms whole career?

What an ******* "We know Samuelsson goes down easily..." Like none of the Ducks go down easily...What the f*** kind of comment is that? I hate homer announcers.

Seriously.....can't stand these guys.

I take back my comments from earlier, these announcers are terrible. And the director is terrible as well. The guy never played hockey. The angles, timing and cutting is just off. I always take the entire production of FSN Detroit games for granted.

Guest Crymson

Why, tickle me silly! A goal waved off for a goalie interference call in our favor????

inconceivable-1.jpg

Selanne just calls him like he sees them, and sadly, hes right, Sammy is a ******* diver and I am kinda embarassed for him. At first I thought he slammed into Ozzie on his own, which I think I woulda preferred.

HAHAH, Selanne's Saying "That's unbelieveable...i don't wanna say anything and get in trouble...but that's unbelievable"

Asked What is?

"Well, first...if you get hit like that......well, ...his player went into the goalie....i give him a little push, and he dive like that? that's unbelievable"

lol, Teemu is Pissed.

I almost want to say its been biased, but its always hard to tell when you've got the homer glasses on in terms of reffing. Its just that the refs have been incredibly generous in giving our opponents 5 on 3s right after we've taken a lead lately.

Very true, good point. Look at the past couple games - it has been the same trend. The Red Wings get a lead against St. Louis, Atlanta, and Chicago in the third period and then they spend half of the third killing penalties consecutively (including the 5 on 3's that you mentioned).

It's kind of like Ozzie mentioned earlier - it seems the officiating is dictated by the scoreboard.