• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Heaton

10/30 GDT: Red Wings 2 @ Sharks 4

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Sharks win 4-1, wings are tired from last night, defense still brutal, goalies are bad.

Sharks win 4-1, wings are tired from last night, defense still brutal, goalies are bad.

I saw you made the last post and just had to see what stupid ass thing you would say.

You didn't disappoint.

I can't tell if you're just a troll pretending to be a Wings fan, or the least fun person to be around on the planet.

:rotflmao:

Classic initial post to the GDT!

I saw you made the last post and just had to see what stupid ass thing you would say.

You didn't disappoint.

I can't tell if you're just a troll pretending to be a Wings fan, or the least fun person to be around on the planet.

If you buy mindfly a pony, he'll complain about the manure.

I really hope that the sharks squash this red wings team but I can't see that happening. Wings win a shoot out after 4 rounds. I know you will say goalies are bad and they are tired, but I think they have too much pride to roll over, just my opinion.

Guest mindfly

american sport fans generally seem a bit lost and blind if you can use that word... typical comments like "it's only 10 games, they will become good later just be patience" is just hilarious... and everyone here is like "WINGS WINNNNNN OMG 2 EASY 14-3, even though its sarcasm its still low sense of humour" when sharks in fact is on a hot streak, awesome coach, good D, good offense, good goaltending, wings only have good offense and a good coach (but babcock doesnt seem to be able to get the D going?) and when considering these facts you guys still think wings will win... haha some people just keep surprise me...

american sport fans generally seem a bit lost and blind if you can use that word... typical comments like "it's only 10 games, they will become good later just be patience" is just hilarious... and everyone here is like "WINGS WINNNNNN OMG 2 EASY 14-3, even though its sarcasm its still low sense of humour" when sharks in fact is on a hot streak, awesome coach, good D, good offense, good goaltending, wings only have good offense and a good coach (but babcock doesnt seem to be able to get the D going?) and when considering these facts you guys still think wings will win... haha some people just keep surprise me...

Ok. That's one vote for troll.

But have you ever picked the wings to win a game?

You may think its nonsense but there are plenty of members here that don't.

That's fine, but superstition is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of.

Guest mindfly
But have you ever picked the wings to win a game?

Yes against atlanta... and of course alot of games last season and season before that etc.

Yes against atlanta... and of course alot of games last season and season before that etc.

Do you not understand why people think you're a ******? You've picking the defending champions to win only one game out of the last ten. What is wrong with you?

Guest mindfly
Do you not understand why people think you're a ******? You've picking the defending champions to win only one game out of the last ten. What is wrong with you?

What is wrong with YOU? do you seriously think wings will win? thats plain stupid.. if the sharks play the worst game of the season wings might win but that chance is so small

You are so bitter and stupid, makes swedes look bad on this board. Stop posting if youre going to be so ******* negative all the time. That's not being realistic, it's being stupid. Man, i get so annoyed at reading you're negative nancy posts!!!

Anyways, this is a easy win, 7-0! ^^