• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Heaton

10/30 GDT: Red Wings 2 @ Sharks 4

Rate this topic

american sport fans generally seem a bit lost and blind if you can use that word... typical comments like "it's only 10 games, they will become good later just be patience" is just hilarious... and everyone here is like "WINGS WINNNNNN OMG 2 EASY 14-3, even though its sarcasm its still low sense of humour" when sharks in fact is on a hot streak, awesome coach, good D, good offense, good goaltending, wings only have good offense and a good coach (but babcock doesnt seem to be able to get the D going?) and when considering these facts you guys still think wings will win... haha some people just keep surprise me...

Mindfly, I defended you when you've made stupid posts before, and I've given you the benefit of the doubt that you are just slow or a special ed student, and that English as a 2nd language will make you look stupid at times, but alas, this post shows what a simple fool you really are. To attack the fans on this site? For what reason?

Lost? We are not the ones asking why Bertuzzi was traded. I could go on...but you've become boring in your idiocy.

15 - 3 :hehe:

This one means a lot. For some reason, I think Lilja is due. I dunno, call me crazy but I just think it might happen tonight. :blink:

C'mon Wings!

15 - 3 :hehe:

This one means a lot. For some reason, I think Lilja is due. I dunno, call me crazy but I just think it might happen tonight. :blink:

C'mon Wings!

That's just unrealistic, dog. Get a grip, please. :rolleyes:

That's just unrealistic, dog. Get a grip, please. :rolleyes:

oh, I know, was just joking around with previous posts. Honestly, I'm hoping for a very close defensive game. Will it happen, eh probably not. I'd be happy with a good showing for 60 mins.

oh, I know, was just joking around with previous posts. Honestly, I'm hoping for a very close defensive game. Will it happen, eh probably not. I'd be happy with a good showing for 60 mins.

Yeah let's keep it serious please? 14 goals is possible, in fact, very likely. I can't see how we could score 15 though man.

14-3 Wings.... all the way!

Yeah let's keep it serious please? 14 goals is possible, in fact, very likely. I can't see how we could score 15 though man.

14-3 Wings.... all the way!

See?! That's what I mean, LILJA! ... haha.

That's fine, but superstition is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of.

:blink: Do you mean to tell me that wearing my redwings goalie shirt every game day of the playoffs last year did not help them win the Stanley Cup? I don't want to hear anything of it! :covers ears: lalalalalalalala

15? f***in hell. Come on guys!

Wings 20- Zx5, Liljax3, Datsx2, Draper, Conklin, Hossa x3, Lidstromx2, Stuartx2, and HELM!

SJ: 0. Zilch. Donut Hole.