• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Heaton

10/30 GDT: Red Wings 2 @ Sharks 4

Rate this topic

nabokov is not a good goalie, SJ is good because they mostly keep the shot total down and to the outside, the Wings keep putting pressure on they can make it a short night for him.

Wow do you really wanna go that route? Thats exactly what people said about Osgood last yaer.

Much better effort this period.

And I laugh at those who were saying all those mean things about Hossa after the first few games :P

Yeah I was one of those. But he did look like Robert Lang in the first 4 games or so. Temporally speaking, it was justified.

Especially after Hossa just let his man score the tying goal..

Edited by YoungGuns1340

nabokov is not a good goalie, SJ is good because they mostly keep the shot total down and to the outside, the Wings keep putting pressure on they can make it a short night for him.

Yeah, it's the same kind of strategy that the Wings use, except the Wings goalies are pretty good (excpet when they turn the puck over so many damn times).

Sharks tied it up.

Wow do you really wanna go that route? Thats exactly what people said about Osgood last yaer.

i never said that about Osgood he is a proven tender even before last year, Nabokov is very and i mean very overrated.