• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stormboy

Weary Wings

Rate this topic

Weary Wings Finally Can't Rally

didn't see this posted on the first couple of pages...i thought it was a good read. (and the guy's not a wing-hater, so of course i think it's a good read :lol:)

Holland went on record before the season started predicting 70 of the Red Wings’ 82 games would have the feel of a playoff game. He said that all but 12 would be the kind of games that could go either way.

“I guarantee you every team we’ve played was their biggest game of the year,” Babcock said. “That means mentally you’ve got to be on all of the time. We haven’t been. It is impossible. But in saying that, we’ve done a pretty good job.”

yeah I have to agree, as angry as we get this is a major reason for our glaring weaknesses. Every team has looked amazing when coming out against the Wings, which in turn makes the Wings look much weaker then we are, I'm sure by playoff time when lines are set; Lebda gone, grind line retired. Then we will be that much more ahead of the curve when it comes to the atmosphere of the games.

yeah I have to agree, as angry as we get this is a major reason for our glaring weaknesses. Every team has looked amazing when coming out against the Wings, which in turn makes the Wings look much weaker then we are, I'm sure by playoff time when lines are set; Lebda gone, grind line retired. Then we will be that much more ahead of the curve when it comes to the atmosphere of the games.

I really hope your right, but I can't excuse the fact that we did win 54 games last year, and we were #1 in GA. I can't calm down until the defense does.