• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
up2here

Official Sarcasm Thread

Rate this topic

As long as I'm logged in and have found intelligent conversation, I'll just throw this in.

Holland is stupid. Our team is stacked defensively. He needs to get rid of some of that extra talent and get a goal scorer. He should trade Draper for Crosby, a second round pick, 3 rolls of tape and a dollar. Then we'd get out of this overly defensive pattern and be the Team of the NHL. We could just move to Bratislava and be the first in the European expansion. All we have to do is get our guys passports since most of them don't have them.

Oh, and the goalie situation: Ozzie can't carry a team and Cloutier (sp) could probably be gotten for Lids' salary. Waive Lids and pick him up right away.

That's all for now. I need to go look at my Bettman calendar and dream hot, sexy dreams. :wub:

Edited by 55fan

Lebda needs to stop sitting back and playing defense, he needs to join the rush more ...

Sammy needs to back up when he shoots, obviously the blue line is far too close because he hits the goalie every time ...

Holmstrom needs to quit standing around in front of the other goal and do something ...

Lidstrom needs to stop being so selfish wearing a visor to protect his health when there are hockey games to be won ...

We'll nver win the cup with Ozzie, we need to trade him for a top=notch goalie like Toskala ...

LGW posters need to quit being such biased, player-supporting homers and start more threads bashing all the players who are clearly overpaid, under-skilled, too old, too small, washed up, lazy, soft, slow, visor-impaired, or just not living up to the lofty expectations reasonably placed on fourth liners and bottom pairing defensemen ...

The Lions are going to win a Super Bowl before the Wings win another Cup.

:thumbup:

Illitch needs to take a page from the Fords on how to run a successful sports organization. This is getting ridiculous.

With all these ads Datsyuk is in now, I just hope we do not lose him to an acting career in Hollywood.

Robin Bigsnake is what this team needs.

Trading away Coffey was the day this team died.

Konstantinov, Fischer, Krupp -- 3 great defensemen we all wish we still had today.

Edited by egroen

Chris Osgood is washed up and useless.

Marian Hossa is a bum.

Hossa was a waste of $7,000,000.

Aaron Downey has 50 goal potential.

Howard out- played Conklin in training camp.

Pavel Datsyuk sucks at stick- handling.

The Red Wings don't have any depth.

Darren Helm is slow.

The Wings can't beat the Maple Leafs.

Vladimir Konstantinov couldn't hit the broadside of a barn.

I LOVE the Thrashers new basketball jerseys.

Mike Babcock should coach the Lions... and Tigers. (Seriously!)

Ken Holland is clueless.

Our scouts suck.

We do horrible at the drafts.

Gary Bettman is a retard. :blink: (Okay, maybe that wasn't sarcastic. :rolleyes:)

Having hockey teams in Canada is stupid. They should move the Leafs and Habs to places like Arkansas and Mississippi where people know and care about hockey.

And what's up with having our teams go to places like Stockholm for games? Have Swedes ever seen hockey?

Having hockey teams in Canada is stupid. They should move the Leafs and Habs to places like Arkansas and Mississippi where people know and care about hockey.

And what's up with having our teams go to places like Stockholm for games? Have Swedes ever seen hockey?

It'd certainly benefit me geographically. And there actually is a minor league franchise about 90 minutes away from where I live already. :P

It's time to panic and push the button just because.

button.jpg