• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wings_Rule_1010

Funny Hockey Videos

Rate this topic

Here are a few I thought of off the top of my head. I'll post others if they come to mind to me later. ;)

Give him the "Gourmet Shot"! Be a bad motherf**ker! :P

Labatt Blue hockey commercial with the bear ripping saves out of his rear.

Aaron Downey vs. Brad Norton "no fight"

Jeremy Roenick getting his groove on :cool: :carrot: :banana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mes053P3TU

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

I've been looking for awhile on a video that was aired on NHL2Night that showed a game that I think was against the Canucks and the Avs. Some Canucks player got nailed with a puck in the face and there was some Avs fan in the crowd that gave him cramp. Later on in the game, that same player was on the ice when a puck went over the glass and hit that same Avs fan in the face and the Canucks player started giving him crap. It was hilarious.

I've been looking for awhile on a video that was aired on NHL2Night that showed a game that I think was against the Canucks and the Avs. Some Canucks player got nailed with a puck in the face and there was some Avs fan in the crowd that gave him cramp. Later on in the game, that same player was on the ice when a puck went over the glass and hit that same Avs fan in the face and the Canucks player started giving him crap. It was hilarious.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Here are a few I thought of off the top of my head. I'll post others if they come to mind to me later. ;)

Give him the "Gourmet Shot"! Be a bad motherf**ker! :P

Labatt Blue hockey commercial with the bear ripping saves out of his rear.

Aaron Downey vs. Brad Norton "no fight"

Jeremy Roenick getting his groove on :cool: :carrot: :banana:

Where did that Samuel Jackson one come from? And in what arena was that LA/Colorado game?

Where did that Samuel Jackson one come from? And in what arena was that LA/Colorado game?

Not sure where the Samuel Jackson one originated from. It's been posted on here in the past though.

Where Roenick got jiggy with it, there was an MGM Place logo along the boards somewhere, so I am guessing it was a preseason game in Las Vegas.

Not sure where the Samuel Jackson one originated from. It's been posted on here in the past though.

I thought the Samuel L. Jackson one came from the ESPY awards in 2002. Samuel L. Jackson did a bunch of skits with different athletes, one of them being Chelios.

Anyone have the video when a mascot had his tongue pulled out? It was either Calgary or Edmonton, can't remember.

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

I thought the Samuel L. Jackson one came from the ESPY awards in 2002. Samuel L. Jackson did a bunch of skits with different athletes, one of them being Chelios.

Anyone have the video when a mascot had his tongue pulled out? It was either Calgary or Edmonton, can't remember.

Along with that one, I wanna see the one from the 2002 playoffs vs. Carolina when Shanny was in the box and some fan was taunting at him--and Shanny made this gesture to her trying to say "shave your armpits." It was priceless...priceless enough where I can't even find it on youtube.