• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 VladyIBELIEVE16

VladyIBELIEVE16

Your Red Wings Nation West President

• HoF Booster
  • 4,458 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 11:32 PM

OK it's our first official RWNW meeting of the season!

When: Saturday, November 29th *Yes, it's Turkey Day weekend but it gives me a chance to get ready for the party smile.gif

Arrival Time: 3:30 p.m.

Game & time: Red Wings vs. Bruins 4 p.m.

Place: Your Red Wings Nation West President's house, Orange County, CA (PM for directions/address etc)

This meeting is going to be appetizers only. Please let me know what you can bring. And as always, bring your own beverages!

So far we have in attendance:
Me, VladyIBELIEVE16
Vladimir98
miller76
Andyinsdca & Mrs. Andyinsdca
Redwing4life
Jedi
Iceman7626 and his Apple lol

We're a fun crowd!!!! smile.gif PM me for any information! Redwing4life we're looking forward to having you!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

If Jedi can fly from Texas to be here, none of you have an excuse of it bein too far!! smile.gif It's going to be a blast! I can't flippin wait! And we may have I thoughtIsawadatsyuk13 in attendance as he's moving back to CA!

And we will get to break in my new toy the Krups Beertender smile.gif

I've got a keg in there now chilling (have to make sure it works properly!) WHOOHOO!!

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16, 20 November 2008 - 08:40 PM.

Don't worry about losing. If it's right, it happens. The main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away. Steinbeck
Dance is nothing until it's on a beautiful body - Wade Robson
What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
In life as in the dance: Grace glides on blistered feet. - Alice Abrams

#2 Jedi

Jedi

Christmastime is buzzing in my skull...

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,825 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 12:30 AM

There is a slight, slight, chance that I might be able to make this.

It's all going to depend on work scheduling. I have Thanksgiving day off, and if I luck out and am able to get the day after T-giving off as well, then I'll be free and clear to attend.

*crosses fingers*

"And the best, I must confess, I have saved for the last, for the ruler of this Christmas land,

is a fearsome king with a deep mighty voice, least, that's what I've come to understand.

And I've also heard it told, that he's something to behold, like a lobster, huge and red!

When he sets out to slay with his rain gear on, carting bulging sacks with his big great arms, that is so I've heard it said.

And on a dark cold night, under full moon light, he flies into a fog like a vulture in the sky!

And they call him Sandy Claws!

#3 miller76

miller76

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,719 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 05:20 PM

I am always down for an 0-6 matchup. I will be there with some store bought appetizer of one form or another. Maybe I can learn to cook or bake between now and then! But yeah, I will be there.
lighten up people, it's the internet!

#4 Jedi

Jedi

Christmastime is buzzing in my skull...

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,825 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 12:38 AM

YES!!! It's official, I WILL be there!!

Can't wait!

"And the best, I must confess, I have saved for the last, for the ruler of this Christmas land,

is a fearsome king with a deep mighty voice, least, that's what I've come to understand.

And I've also heard it told, that he's something to behold, like a lobster, huge and red!

When he sets out to slay with his rain gear on, carting bulging sacks with his big great arms, that is so I've heard it said.

And on a dark cold night, under full moon light, he flies into a fog like a vulture in the sky!

And they call him Sandy Claws!

#5 andyinsdca

andyinsdca

Trapped in Lo-Cal

• HoF Booster
  • 103 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 09:34 PM

Is this still on for the 29th? I'm planning my weekend out, which will include a trip up to the LA car show at the Convention Center. Do I need to bring anything? Mrs. andyinsdca is coming along, too!

#6 VladyIBELIEVE16

VladyIBELIEVE16

• HoF Booster
  • 4,458 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (andyinsdca @ November 18, 2008 - 06:34PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is this still on for the 29th? I'm planning my weekend out, which will include a trip up to the LA car show at the Convention Center. Do I need to bring anything? Mrs. andyinsdca is coming along, too!

Yes, this is still on smile.gif

Please bring an appetizer to share. Also, let me know what you plan on bringing so that we don't have duplicate appetizers smile.gif If you're drinking anything - please bring that as well!

I can't wait! We're going to have a blast!
Don't worry about losing. If it's right, it happens. The main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away. Steinbeck
What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

#7 andyinsdca

andyinsdca

Trapped in Lo-Cal

• HoF Booster
  • 103 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 09:19 AM

Appetizer? Hrm...must meditate on the topic since I'm coming down from LA (not my house), so I'll be limited to what I can score from a local Vons/Ralph's. Any ideas?

#8 Iceman7626

Iceman7626

Buy our new Jedi Jumbo Jack or Else!!

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 12:54 PM

Well I will walk on over and won't be alone as the apple of my eye will be joining me as well.

Let me know if this healthy appetizer is okay it's my spinach salad with Italian herb dressing/dip I will bring the salad all mixed up and then a seperate bowl of just the dressing/dip because it is a tasty dip for chips, wings, veggies, etc.

and of course I will line my pockets full of Guinness and I'm sure we'll also have plenty of Newcastle as well.

Can't wait to see you again.

-E
Kent always puts his name on his license plate.
My mom does the same thing with my underwear.
Your mom sews license plates into your underwear? How do you sit?

#9 VladyIBELIEVE16

VladyIBELIEVE16

• HoF Booster
  • 4,458 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 01:15 PM

Great!!!! smile.gif the more the merrier! Sounds like a perfect dish to bring!!

Can't wait to meet your apple smile.gif lol

#10 VladyIBELIEVE16

VladyIBELIEVE16

• HoF Booster
  • 4,458 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 01:20 PM

The menu so far consists of the following:

Sweet and sour meatballs (VladyIBELIEVE16)
Jello and Pudding Shots and Pumpkin Cheesecake (vladimir98)
Spinach Salad (Iceman7626)
Beer Cheese spread (Jedi)
Homemade Chili (correction, RW4L decided to change his mind) (Redwing4life)
tbd (miller76)
cheese and crackers (andyinsdca)

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16, 22 November 2008 - 01:44 PM.

#11 miller76

miller76

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,719 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:32 AM

Sorry I am having to bail on you guys on this one. I really wanted to be there. But the Dr. said no driving. Plus I just dont feel well enough yet.

Sorry guys, I am bummed. sad.gif
lighten up people, it's the internet!

#12 VladyIBELIEVE16

VladyIBELIEVE16

• HoF Booster
  • 4,458 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 11:00 AM

QUOTE (miller76 @ November 29, 2008 - 07:32AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry I am having to bail on you guys on this one. I really wanted to be there. But the Dr. said no driving. Plus I just dont feel well enough yet.

Sorry guys, I am bummed. sad.gif

Just take care of yourself. There will be OTHER RWNW parties, I promise!!!
Get better soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users