• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

VladyIBELIEVE16

RWNW GATHERING: Saturday 11/29/08 3:30pm

Rate this topic

OK it's our first official RWNW meeting of the season!

When: Saturday, November 29th *Yes, it's Turkey Day weekend but it gives me a chance to get ready for the party :)

Arrival Time: 3:30 p.m.

Game & time: Red Wings vs. Bruins 4 p.m.

Place: Your Red Wings Nation West President's house, Orange County, CA (PM for directions/address etc)

This meeting is going to be appetizers only. Please let me know what you can bring. And as always, bring your own beverages!

So far we have in attendance:

Me, VladyIBELIEVE16

Vladimir98

miller76

Andyinsdca & Mrs. Andyinsdca

Redwing4life

Jedi

Iceman7626 and his Apple lol

We're a fun crowd!!!! :) PM me for any information! Redwing4life we're looking forward to having you!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

If Jedi can fly from Texas to be here, none of you have an excuse of it bein too far!! :) It's going to be a blast! I can't flippin wait! And we may have I thoughtIsawadatsyuk13 in attendance as he's moving back to CA!

And we will get to break in my new toy the Krups Beertender :)

img1867fa0.th.jpgthpix.gif

I've got a keg in there now chilling (have to make sure it works properly!) WHOOHOO!!

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16

There is a slight, slight, chance that I might be able to make this.

It's all going to depend on work scheduling. I have Thanksgiving day off, and if I luck out and am able to get the day after T-giving off as well, then I'll be free and clear to attend.

*crosses fingers*

Is this still on for the 29th? I'm planning my weekend out, which will include a trip up to the LA car show at the Convention Center. Do I need to bring anything? Mrs. andyinsdca is coming along, too!

Is this still on for the 29th? I'm planning my weekend out, which will include a trip up to the LA car show at the Convention Center. Do I need to bring anything? Mrs. andyinsdca is coming along, too!

Yes, this is still on :)

Please bring an appetizer to share. Also, let me know what you plan on bringing so that we don't have duplicate appetizers :) If you're drinking anything - please bring that as well!

I can't wait! We're going to have a blast!

Well I will walk on over and won't be alone as the apple of my eye will be joining me as well.

Let me know if this healthy appetizer is okay it's my spinach salad with Italian herb dressing/dip I will bring the salad all mixed up and then a seperate bowl of just the dressing/dip because it is a tasty dip for chips, wings, veggies, etc.

and of course I will line my pockets full of Guinness and I'm sure we'll also have plenty of Newcastle as well.

Can't wait to see you again.

-E

The menu so far consists of the following:

Sweet and sour meatballs (VladyIBELIEVE16)

Jello and Pudding Shots and Pumpkin Cheesecake (vladimir98)

Spinach Salad (Iceman7626)

Beer Cheese spread (Jedi)

Homemade Chili (correction, RW4L decided to change his mind) (Redwing4life)

tbd (miller76)

cheese and crackers (andyinsdca)

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16

Sorry I am having to bail on you guys on this one. I really wanted to be there. But the Dr. said no driving. Plus I just dont feel well enough yet.

Sorry guys, I am bummed. :(

Just take care of yourself. There will be OTHER RWNW parties, I promise!!!

Get better soon!