• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
adub03

Obstructed View Seats?

Rate this topic

Not at all. I sat in section 218 in like row 22 for a playoff game back in 07, the seats are great. Very easy to see the plays develop from a higher seat. And thats one of the great seats about the Joe, I have yet to hear anyone complain about an obstructed view seat ANYWHERE in the arena.

awesome, thanks alot. i didnt even know they said obstructed until my dad pointed it out to me this morning. of course they say $9 on the ticket but i paid like $35 a piece. oh well, im just glad im going and hopefully it wont be too bad.

There's a big difference between row 22 and 27 in this case. Obstructed kind of puts you in an enclave up top.

I wouldn't worry though. I've been to 3 games and in every one we've moved down 10-15 rows in the first period to some nice seats. The Joe is not usually full anymore. :)

Edited by digitaljohn88

I've been to JLA a couple of times, and the few times I went everywhere I sat was good, nothing obstructed. That's a benefit you typically get when the arena is a simple bowl shape without a lot of decks/sections. I went to college in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and saw few Stars games during the time when they used to play in Reunion Arena before going to AA. Reunion Arena was as simple as a design as well. Just a bowl with one lower and one upper section, not a bad seat in the house.

The reason they're obstructed view is because once you get past row 24 in the corners the seats aren't on a riser. Row 25, 26 & 27 are all on a platform behind each other. It would be like sitting on the main floor for a concert. As long as you stand you'll be fine.