• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Blood On The Ice

MO Cheese

Rate this topic

Anyone know what has happen to him? I have not seen him this year. He missed the home opener and he never does that. I asked a couple ushers, they did not know, but did say he has not been there all year. I know a handful of you don't like him, but I think he's ok, he gets the crowed fired up at times.

Mo is a goofball, but at least he doesn't pretend he's anything else.

Unlike John Keating, who is supposed to be representing FSDetroit as a legitimate journalist. If you want to get rid of someone, lose that clown.

Mo is a goofball, but at least he doesn't pretend he's anything else.

Unlike John Keating, who is supposed to be representing FSDetroit as a legitimate journalist. If you want to get rid of someone, lose that clown.

dude, why the JK hate? he knows he's a goofball. he doesn't pose as a "legitimate journalist" in the pure sense. very few sports reporters do. he's supposed to be cornily funny (which he is) and he's supposed to ask players obvious questions (e.g. what do you need to do better in the third period) with obvious answers (e.g. score more goals than the other team) to give TV viewers a chance to gaze upon the faces of their beloved wings. it's not like he's out there claiming to investigate the dark underbelly of hockey gambling or steroid use or something. if you don't like him, that's fine, but i just think that you should frame your view of him in terms of what he is trying to be, and what he is supposed to be according to FSDetroit and the fans that pay their salaries by viewing commercials.

dude, why the JK hate? he knows he's a goofball. he doesn't pose as a "legitimate journalist" in the pure sense. very few sports reporters do. he's supposed to be cornily funny (which he is) and he's supposed to ask players obvious questions (e.g. what do you need to do better in the third period) with obvious answers (e.g. score more goals than the other team) to give TV viewers a chance to gaze upon the faces of their beloved wings. it's not like he's out there claiming to investigate the dark underbelly of hockey gambling or steroid use or something. if you don't like him, that's fine, but i just think that you should frame your view of him in terms of what he is trying to be, and what he is supposed to be according to FSDetroit and the fans that pay their salaries by viewing commercials.

+1

I dunno about her, but I'm pretty sure that the "Orange Hat Guy" is still around.

He is definitely still around.

At a game last season I attended, the seats next to him were open so we moved down to sit next to him and chat. His real name is Kenny, and he's had season tickets since the Olympia. And he can pound his beer. My cheap ass even bought him one--he preferred Miller Lite to Molson.

That's all I got.

Speaking of famous fans, is the Knitting Lady still around?

That lady is/was awesome! I remember the Red Wings 97 (or perhaps 98) championship DVD where they showed her and she kept saying, "They're not gonna do anything...they never do anything" in reference to the team the Wings were playing.

:lol: Classic!