• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Coyote0106

Atherton called up

Rate this topic

So PJ Atherton has been called back up to the Griffs. Why? No one appeared to go down hurt that I can recall during Tuesday's game. Could someone (Ericsson) be getting called up? That'd explain a replacement D-man for us.

Downey is rumored to have been placed on waivers again. This seems strange. I guess only time will tell.

Edit: Here is the link to the callup.

http://www.fan590.com/news/nhl/more.jsp?content=h111202A

Edit2: Someone brought up when they talked to Aaron he said he wasn't skating cause he was in fact on waivers. So I take that as truth, the question is why?

Edited by Coyote0106

I think something could be in the pipeline. Maybe the front office at the Joe are looking at moving someone on, Lebda is back in the line up tomorrow. Maybe Meech/Lebda are the one's that could get moved. Ericsson has got to get in the bigs soon. The space would only open up if both of them are moved due to cap issues. Not sure about the Downey

one. I thought he could be re-called anytime. Strange, I suppose it'll come out soon. A straight swap for him and Dmac maybe?

I have a feeling that if nothing changes in the 2 games in Florida, that we could see more than one roster change being made by the Wings.

This came as a surprise to me. He wasn’t exactly dominating in the ECHL so why call him up? It’s not as though we have a shortage of defenceman in Grand Rapids; we’re scratching 1 or 2 defenders every night as it is.