• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
OsGOD

11/13 GDT: Red Wings 4, Lightning 3

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson
Damn, you guys cry a lot. It's embarrassing. Does anyone here not like the Wings just because they win?

No kidding. Loyalty seems to be at a premium.

Are you really that much of a homer? Or just an outright optimist? You need to open up your eyes or actually watch the games. Our record is the only pretty thing about this season. And when you look at the EASY schedule we've had so far, it doesn't mean much.

yeah i do, i guess the league best power play and league best goals per game average means nothing

Let's abandon the team!

Hilarious. I've seen the Wings go through far worse spells than this, but if you're going to pretend for even one second that the team's play as of late hasn't been frustrating, then I'm going to spare myself having to wade through your mindless jabber.

Damn, you guys cry a lot. It's embarrassing. Does anyone here not like the Wings just because they win?

Us Wings fans are just very jaded. We are used to winning. And when we are not people tend to worry.

Well, the game is only 1/3 of the way over. I think the Wings can pull it out. They just have to play alot better.

It's funny, I thought this team was supposed to be the won who won the presidents trophy last year, had the fewest goals against, and won the stanley cup, then got the biggest free agent of the offseason and kept their core.

My mistake. I won't be mad anymore since apparently this is how our team is supposed to play.

Guest Crymson
I see Crymson/self proclaimed Jesus Christ is just as gullible as ever. Nice.

I'm Jewish, but thanks for the sentiment.

So is reading comprehension apparently. No one is jumping ship. If you are upset by the way a team is playing, it shows how much you care. If I didnt have loyalty, the Wings crappy play would keep me from watching. Sorry criticism is outlawed on this board. :rolleyes:

Edited by YoungGuns1340

Ozzie should have had the first goal. Second goal was nice, not much we could do. Not a good period.

I haven't heard anyone bash him yet but Filppula has been non existent so far this season. He needs to do something besides lose a battle for the puck in the corner.

Hilarious. I've seen the Wings go through far worse spells than this, but if you're going to pretend for even one second that the team's play as of late hasn't been frustrating, then I'm going to spare myself having to wade through your mindless jabber.

i dont think people are saying there arent defensive struggles, but it seems many poeple think the wings are at the bottom of the league right now the way they talk

Guest Four
Okay, but then you're gonna miss the big comeback.

And watching the highlights tomorrow won't be the same. :D

It feels good to come on the in the morning and see comebacks for Detroit, so I'm safe.

So is reading comprehension apparently. No one is jumping ship. If you are upset by the way a team is playing, it shows how much you care. If I didnt have loyalty, the Wings crappy play would keep me from watching. Sorry criticism is outlawed on this board. :rolleyes:

sorry optimism is...

Me!

Winning isnt very important to me when watching hockey...so long as its fast paced and action packed then I'll enjoy it.

Did anyone else watching the blots feed see the all-star advert, and when it said you could text your favourite player it showed a phone with "crosby" typed on it...made me cringe.

Damn, you both need to quit pretendig you're something God s*** out, and hop off your self-constructed thrones. We're all fans of the same team, and we're all loyal to said team, but fans want their team to win at all costs, and when "our" team is playing below average hockey, what else do you expect besides complaints? If you're going to lose sleep at night over the fact that someone might not be happy with the games they're seeing, please, continue jerking off to the thought of your oh-so-exclusive "loyalty."

Guest Crymson

No, but apparently optimism regarding a cause we have no way to control is inexcusable and naive. Eh?

Lighten up man. There is nothing wrong with optimism. Some of you are overly negative, and I think quite a few of us need to calm down.

The same can be said for those who are overly optimistic.

Fact is, everyone needs to just shut up and stop playing police. We all need to let each other post as much negative or positive things as we want. And if you don't want that then forums like these aren't for you.

Apparently you haven't been around the boards enough lately...Any criticism is met with sanctimonious reprimands of no loyalty and bandwagonism - neither of which have anything to do with criticism.

thats fine but earlier you were knocking me for my optimism