• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NeverForgetMac25

Donald Driver's Father Beaten by Police

Rate this topic

Donald Driver's Father in Hospital, Claims He was Beaten by Police Officers

If the investigation proves what Donnie D's father is claiming, I sure as hell hope these cops are put away for a long ass time. It sure will be nice to see "justice served" inside of jail for these assholes.

On top of what this article states, Driver's father also claims the "N" word was used in great amount during the beating.

:thumbdown: to people in law enforcement abusing their powers.

While I've never come close to experiencing or being the victim anything like that, I have had an instance to where a police officer gave me an attitude when it was unnecessary as I was definitely acting in a non-threating manner in the situation and complying with what the cop wanted me to do.

As a law enforcement officer, I already respect that you are in a position of power and have to show authority. I'm not going to challenge that, so don't go off the deep end on a power trip when it's not necessary.

hmmm..i don't know what to believe. he spent years in prison....he could easly be lying about the whole thing. i don't know. i hope its not true..wow that would be crap....on another note. pay your damn tickets....you are a person just like everyone else..you don't get special treatment..but yeah i hope this isn't true.