• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
hak

#17 of the Boston Bruins - Milan Lucic

Rate this topic

Seriously? This kid is awesome. 20 years old - 220lbs. 12 points in 20games and a +8 this season.

Great hitter

Great fighter

He work his ass off every shift

He fires up the audience (watch what he does after the fight)

He scores

He set up goals

Gordie howe hattrick (including GWG)

What's not to like about him? I know some people find him cocky and arrogant. What do you guys think?

I don't think the bruins will let go of him but geeez i would do anything to see him play for the wings! :(

Feel free to add more videos.

Discuss=)

Seriously? This kid is awesome. 20 years old - 220lbs. 12 points in 20games and a +8 this season.

Great hitter

Great fighter

He work his ass off every shift

He fires up the audience (watch what he does after the fight)

He scores

He set up goals

Gordie howe hattrick (including GWG)

What's not to like about him? I know some people find him cocky and arrogant. What do you guys think?

I don't think the bruins will let go of him but geeez i would do anything to see him play for the wings! :(

Feel free to add more videos.

Discuss=)

Looks like a great player. I still can't get over your av, though :D

well... I personally love this kid and am pulling my fingers for him and Bruins to make it deep into

the playoffs.

the thing some people have against him can be seen on Komisarek video. like: you want to scrap

- it's fine. you beat the guy - it's fine. but it's not fine if you go beyond that - it's over thus show the

beaten guy some respect and don't wave to the crowd like that.

I think he'll get over this quite soon. because other that this he's the big deal. someone you turn

the Bruins game on for. and a guy who gives the team an identity and chemistry.

Komisarek was looking for a fight with Lucic all night long, and Lucic finally agreed. He was also throwing some dirty checks on Lucic in particular during the same game. In this situation, I think it's perfectly fine that he gloated and roared after laying a beatdown. Not to mention, he's in the front of his home crowd, so why can't the kid have some fun?

well... I personally love this kid and am pulling my fingers for him and Bruins to make it deep into

the playoffs.

Hey, I know that english isn't your first language, but this was too funny!

Pulling your finger is an american elementary school joke, you tell someone to pull your finger and then you fart. Heck, its still funny even after elementary school!

Ok, Im done

Hey, I know that english isn't your first language, but this was too funny!

:D

in fact, neither is a number of languages I frequently have to use. so this kind of

funny mistakes are perhaps not so common to worry but they do happen from

time to time :)

Pulling your finger is an american elementary school joke, you tell someone to pull your finger and then you fart. Heck, its still funny even after elementary school!

yeah, I got it ;)

Beavis-Butthead-p04.jpg

What can he do that Kopecky can't?

Um...lol, setup, score, hit, fight, inspire the crowd...Kopay cannot even be compared to Lucic on matters of skill and ability. I REALLY hope you were being sarcastic...if so im sry i didnt pick up on it and just ignore this post, but if not........

Guest Four

the playoffs.

the thing some people have against him can be seen on Komisarek video. like: you want to scrap

- it's fine. you beat the guy - it's fine. but it's not fine if you go beyond that - it's over thus show the

beaten guy some respect and don't wave to the crowd like that.

I think he'll get over this quite soon. because other that this he's the big deal. someone you turn

the Bruins game on for. and a guy who gives the team an identity and chemistry.

Oh please, it's a damn sport for crying out loud. The guy's pumped and he's showing it.

Guest GordieSid&Ted
Great player wish he was in the winged wheel

if you dont like him you probably dont like hockey

Then I suppose every fan of the Maple Leafs, Habs and a few other teams don't like hockey either.

Sheesh, 2008 has seen a plethora of new registrants that are severely skewing the average IQ of LGW in a downward fashion.

Guest GordieSid&Ted
Bar none my favorite non wing this kid is fun to watch and I would trade Mule and Ericsson for this kid!

Opie are you serious? WOW! He's a good, young, TRUE power forward. But Mule and Ericsson? I don't think I would make that deal.

Guest Crymson
Then I suppose every fan of the Maple Leafs, Habs and a few other teams don't like hockey either.

Sheesh, 2008 has seen a plethora of new registrants that are severely skewing the average IQ of LGW in a downward fashion.

They'll all disappear if the Wings don't win the Cup this season.

Guest CaliWingsNut
Um...lol, setup, score, hit, fight, inspire the crowd...Kopay cannot even be compared to Lucic on matters of skill and ability. I REALLY hope you were being sarcastic...if so im sry i didnt pick up on it and just ignore this post, but if not........

He'd likely be taking the position of someone on the 3rd or 4th line, which means he wouldn't be getting the time he needs to shine on the wing's roster. Though with the cap potentially going down, we could do something drastic :D