• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/24 GDT: Red Wings 2 @ Canucks 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

det.pngVS van.png

Team Records

Detroit: 14-2-3, 10-1-1 Road Record; 1st in Central Division, 2nd overall in Western Conference

Last Game: Defeated Calgary 5-2

Vancouver: 13-6-2, 6-2-1 Home Record; 1st in Northwest Division, 3rd overall in Western Conference

Last Game: Defeated Pittsburgh 3-1

Leading Scorers

Goals - DET Marian Hossa - 10 ; VAN Daniel Sedin - 9

Assists - DET Marian Hossa - 13 ; VAN Henrik Sedin - 18

PIM - DET Darren McCarty - 20 ; VAN Shane O'Brien - 70

Projected DET Lines

Filppula-Datsyuk-Hossa

Franzen-Zetterberg-Samuelsson

Hudler-Kopecky-Maltby

Meech-Draper-McCarty

Lidstrom-Rafalski

Kronwall-Stuart

Lebda-Lilja

Projected Starters

DET - Chris Osgood

VAN - Curtis Sanford

INURY UPDATE

DET - Tomas Holmstrom out (back spasms)

VAN - Roberto Luongo doubtful (groin); results of MRI available 11/24; Kevin Bieksa out (broken foot), Sami Salo DTD (hamstring)

610x.jpg

Edited by Hockeytown0001

I'm feeling a blowout. Probably 6-0. Excellent defensive play, keeping the Canucks to the perimeter with very few scoring chances, good breakouts to set up offense and solid establishment in the offensive zone. This one will be flawlessly executed.

Oh, and Hudler's still hot.

I'm feeling a blowout. Probably 6-0. Excellent defensive play, keeping the Canucks to the perimeter with very few scoring chances, good breakouts to set up offense and solid establishment in the offensive zone. This one will be flawlessly executed.

Oh, and Hudler's still hot.

Ill be there and lets hope they light Sanford up !! I'm gonna try and get their early and take some good pics. If any of them are any good I will post them. Here's to hoping we pound the Canucks !!

Ill be there and lets hope they light Sanford up !! I'm gonna try and get their early and take some good pics. If any of them are any good I will post them. Here's to hoping we pound the Canucks !!

Were you at the Nov. 2nd game too? I found someone from Victoria outside the arena after that game, we found the team bus and got autographs.

Anyway, Who else is crashing GM Place tomorrow!?

Edited by Cern

Were you at the Nov. 2nd game too? I found someone from Victoria outside the arena after that game, we found the team bus and got autographs.

Anyway, Who else is crashing GM Place tomorrow!?

I'm from Victoria, but it wasn't me you saw. I'm heading over for the game, any other people from the Island making the trip over?

Without Bobby Lu, the Canucks are toast. Wings take this one easily.

I'll say 6-1 for the good guys, with goals from Hossa x2, Huds, Zetterberg, Kronner, and Meech.