• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CrossoverThrash

Franzen on Fire

Rate this topic

He's come to a bit of a halt the last game or two, but that's nothing but a minor lull in his domination. The Mule is a hell of a player, and we can only hope the Wings hold on to him.

Babcock thinks franzen is as good as he is just because he's in the right enviroment :D

He said "sometimes when you're in the right environment you're a better player than when you're not in the right environment" ... seems like a no-brainer to me.

Guest mindfly

Between the lines he thinks franzén would not be as good if he were to play in tampa for example... pretty harsh but realistic statement.

Edited by mindfly

Between the lines he thinks franzén would not be as good if he were to play in tampa for example... pretty harsh but realistic statement.

Okay, but which of our players does he think WOULD be as good playing for Tampa? I don't think it's a slight against Franzen, just an acknowledgement that playing in Detroit has its advantages, and as Ozzie30 said, a reminder of some of the intangibles that we all hope Franzen will consider during contract talks.

OOOOOOOOOO NICE GOAL!

Franzen must have gotten struck by an identity psychosis at the blueline, suddenly believing he was Pavel Datsyuk.

Edited by Wingman

Franzen's goal last night was awesome. While I do agree that on the Red Wings, the average player could score 15-20 goals a year, but I think that Franzen would be good on any team. He's big, strong, and as shown by last night's goal he also has the finesse asset of his game that is important.

I know he leads the league in Game Winnings Goals this year and I think he had like 10 dating back to last year? Not sure on that.

easy a candidate for goal of the year so far! awesome. the only other goal so far this season that comes to my mind is a goal havlat score a couple of weeks ago. can't really remember against what team tho - but it was also beautiful! anyone remember?