• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/26 GDT: Canadiens 3 @ Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

Canadiens will likely win it. I will also likely die. I hope I happen to live, and that the Wings win. emoticon-0147-emo_wWGuMKk9QWXk.gif

Wings better win tonight. I have a case of beer on the line with my habs fan brother.

I've already lost a case of beer bet this year with my other brother, the friggin' pens fan.

Prediction:

Wings 3 (Hossa, Franzen, O'Byrne [own goal again])

Habs 1 (Lang)

:rolleyes: Five hattricks by Hudler and an empty netter by Flip??

Huds isn't that greedy. 4 by Huds, 1 by Helm, Flip with the EN.

Hell, I saw Helm's first career goal live, now it's time for one in the regular season.

the problem with this game is the wings are hot right now and montreal is playing like s***, i think montreal will finally come out flying, that being said a few loses should have the wings fired up to beat boston in an important game since right now the Bruins might even be better than the Sharks, not because they are blasting people like the sharks, bu *** seems liek no matter what boston just keeps winning

Edited by CrossoverThrash

Wings win 3-2.

Winning goal scored by O'Byrne

Hahaha. Well played. :lol:

Two and a half hours until the puck drops. I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't wait to see Helm back in a Red Wings jersey. I haven't been this stoked for a game in a long while now.

Hahaha. Well played. :lol:

Two and a half hours until the puck drops. I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't wait to see Helm back in a Red Wings jersey. I haven't been this stoked for a game in a long while now.

It'll be great to see what he does tonight, maybe it will soon ultimately affect whether DMac spends most of his time up here or down in GR