• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/26 GDT: Canadiens 3 @ Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Wow I cant believe there is no Conklin sucks thread yet! Then again its a little early.

that's probably because it's not his fault the Wings haven't scored. :) And the goals were not his fault either, except maybe the first one, a little.

Our star players look invisible tonight, and I blame the line combos for it.

We need to put the big 3 on the first line right now, just for experimentation. Being down 3 goals, we really don't have anything to lose.

Franzen, Flip and Hudler can play on the 2nd line together.

Kopecky can go play with himself, if he knows how.

Yea......I cant figure out what Babcock was thinking putting Kopecky on the 1st line. I mean, whats the reasoning behind this?? He hasn't shown any offensive capability this season and in return, gets put on the first? The f***?

I miss you Hommer.

What people should be concerned about is the Habs don't even look that good in this game.

Hossa needs to be put on the second line and Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Holmstrom need to be put back together ASAP. No more messing around and experimenting with this. 20 games in and, overall, neither of the top two lines have looked overly dominant.

Get Kopecky off this team PLEASE.

Wow, that's all I can say. The Canadians are owning us in this one. Maybe we shouldn't have sent McCarty down for Helm. He has been cross checked a bunch of times, and hasn't done a thing about it. However, Hossa showed some awesome team spirit when he checked that Canadian to the ice..right after the Canadian cross checked either Helm or Kopecky. He shouldn't have recieved a penelty for it, or the refs should have taken both of them.

Come on Wings, pull it togather in the 3rd.

Guest mindfly

f*** all these western trips and flights for hours and hours and then som christian BS day called thanksgiving... can it get more irritating? GAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Guest Shoreline
Dudes' we are getting pwned out there. Wings must bust a move in this next period.

The Wings just need to find some energy. They look way gassed, and are making very bad mistakes on defense, and, even uncharacteristically, on offense now.

What people should be concerned about is the Habs don't even look that good in this game.

Hossa needs to be put on the second line and Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Holmstrom need to be put back together ASAP. No more messing around and experimenting with this. 20 games in and, overall, neither of the top two lines have looked overly dominant.

I dont understand. Kopecky can be useful screening the net. Okay. Put him in Homers place on the PP. But what the f*** is he doing playing on a line with PAVEL DATSYUK and MARIAN HOSSA. No wonder that line has sunken like the Titanic the past few games. Kopecky cant even stand on his feet!

Meanwhile, Hudler has an incredible ppg, but only sees top minutes on the PP. Hmm, a little favoritism? Hudler may be small, but Kopecky is pretty short when hes sprawled on the ice.

Id go with Flip - Datsyuk - Franzen and Hudler - Hank - Hossa.

PS Babcock is as blind as a Mikael Samuelsson if he doesnt change up the lines at the start of the 3rd.

Edited by YoungGuns1340

Can someone explain to me the penalty on Hossa.. I mean Kopecky gets hit and then I see Hossa come across and hit down the Canadiens player and Im thinkin.. thats just what this team needs and why I like Hossa because he is physical and plays hard.. and then I see the referees hand go up and he calls it ROUGHING?.. WHAT!?!... lol.. and then it was all down hill from there.. Oh well.. whats another 3 (or more) goal against game?

Off the team?

He's worked his way up to the first line.

f*** all these western trips and flights for hours and hours and then som christian BS day called thanksgiving... can it get more irritating? GAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Are you kidding me? When is it that maturity will take over, and you stop posting ignorant crap?

Wow, that's all I can say. The Canadians are owning us in this one. Maybe we shouldn't have sent McCarty down for Helm. He has been cross checked a bunch of times, and hasn't done a thing about it. However, Hossa showed some awesome team spirit when he checked that Canadian to the ice..right after the Canadian cross checked either Helm or Kopecky. He shouldn't have recieved a penelty for it, or the refs should have taken both of them.

Come on Wings, pull it togather in the 3rd.

I don't get how there has only been 1 PP for each side in this game. The league goes from 15 min games to 4 mins on each side, then the rare 25 mins when ever we play the Ducks. The inconsistency in games and between games is ridiculous.

only line that has looked good so far is Huds-Val-Helm.

Helm should stay on the team, I think he should have been on it from the start of the season after his playoff performance.

And I agree with what Reilly said, it's time for Babas to realize the first two lines aren't working right now. Sammy and Kopecky are dragging them down.

Dammit, the TSN feed sucks. They've called Cary Price Carey Fisher (wasn't he an NHL referee?) at least 3 times. And, the volume for the announcers fades in and out. What is up with that? I know it's not the NHL channel or other TSN stuff because their volume is fine.

Oh well, at least they are using the Hockey Theme.