• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
hardcoretom21

2008-2009 Red Wings

Rate this topic

Hey everyone... I was wondering, especially after yesterday's game (and the previous one against the Luongo-less Caf***s)..... what do you think is the reason for the Wings losing games in this manner?

I'm talking about uninspired play, 1,2 and 3-goal leads given up, etc...

Now I know that their record is pretty darn good, I'm taking nothing for granted... But with the imaginary cup hangover aside, what do you think the Red Wings need to do to dominate like they did last year? Does it start with Babs? the defensive coaches? Ozzie?

Hey everyone... I was wondering, especially after yesterday's game (and the previous one against the Luongo-less Caf***s)..... what do you think is the reason for the Wings losing games in this manner?

Now I know that their record is pretty darn good, I'm taking nothing for granted... But with the imaginary cup hangover aside, what do you think the Red Wings need to do to dominate like they did last year? Does it start with Babs? the defensive coaches? Ozzie?

It sounds like a cop-out, but everyone needs to step up their play. The defense is shaping up a bit better, but they need to get back where they were. They need to forecheck, they need to play solid.

Their offense and powerplay is great, but they need to focus on the PK and operating in the defensive zone.

Sloppy defense has been the main culprit for losses so far, but lately it's also been lack of hard work, not skating/grinding, etc.