• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/28 GDT: Red Wings 5, Blue Jackets 3

Rate this topic

cbjsec.png VS det.png

mjbkat.png

Columbus: 9-9-3, 4-4-2 Road Record, 21 pts; 4th in Central Division, 10th overall in Western Conference

Last Game: Lost to PHX 3-2

Detroit: 14-3-4, 4-2-2 Home Record, 32 pts ; 1st in Central Division, 2nd overall in Western Conference

Last Game: Lost to MTL 3-1

o0ntdw.png

Goals

CBJ Rick Nash - 10

DET Marian Hossa - 11

Assists

CBJ Derek Brassard - 11

DET Marian Hossa - 13

PIM

CBJ Derek Dorsett - 63

DET Darren McCarty - 25

2w6896p.png

Forthcoming ; Darren Helm assigned to GR, Darren McCarty re-called

2ikw5yo.png

CBJ - Pascal Leclaire

DET - Chris Osgood

2la34nc.png

CBJ - Derek Dorsett (hand) out, Rostislav Klesla (ankle) out

DET - Dan Cleary (eye) expected back, Tomas Holmstrom (back spasms) out

z_perfect.jpg

Thanks to Saran for the icons :thumbup:

Edited by Hockeytown0001

Yeah good job on the GDT's. Haven't seen aflac in awhile now. My only request is to get this thread pinned, and let that other gdt whither away. No offense, I just assume forget about that whole game.

4-2 Wings. Hossa with three points and Mule gets at least one goal. Wings play sharper overall but a second-line forward whose name rhymes with "Schlamuelsson" makes a horrible giveaway resulting in their first goal.

Lidstrom = + 3

Want a win. Need a win, in WINGS fashion(haha, how many times can we say that!?).

Lets just prove that the loss to the Habs was caused from coming home from a long road trip? lol.

Tough 3 games in 4 nights. Get it started right boys.

I'd love to make a prediction its just too dicey. If we play like we know we can, its 4-0 5-1. If we play like we have at home(yes, I do in fact know its on the road), it will be close or a "L." Would like to see some Rock'em Sock'em type hits, we need a way to create more space.

Comon wings!

I think that this is gonna be a tough one. Columbus will be ready tonight, this is their first shot at the Champs! I am willing to bet that Mac gets into a fight in the first five minutes of the game, Columbus did that their last game against Phoenix, but the Columbus player (can't remember who) fought Carcillo right off the bat, not a good pick, but it did give Columbus a jump, and I fully expect that tonight!!

Guest Shoreline

I just say the Wings go back to losing games to teams they should win against, and beating the teams they should have a hard time against.