• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DyingAlive

First Ever Red Wings Game In Person

Rate this topic

Tomorrow I will be attending my first ever Red Wings game! I am extremely excited and I have been looking forward to this day for months. Never did I expect it was going to be such a good game when I looked at the schedule at the beginning of the year.

However, I'm looking for advice. The game starts at 7, what time would I have to get there in order to see the warm ups before the game. Being my first Red Wings game, let a lone first Regular Season NHL game. I want to go all out. So what time would be best to get to the Garden?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, any other LGWers going to be at the game?

Lets Go Wings, take it to the Bruins!

Very cool to hear you're attending your first game at the Joe. The doors open at 5:30. Warm-ups begin around 6:25. Go to section 225 and walk down to the corner of the rink for warm-ups and to get picture opportunities. After the game (if you're of legal drinking age), head to Cobo Joe's bar to get some Labatts, decent food, and entertainment.

Have a great time - enjoy.

The game is in Boston...

Edited by Hockey13Playa

Tomorrow I will be attending my first ever Red Wings game! I am extremely excited and I have been looking forward to this day for months. Never did I expect it was going to be such a good game when I looked at the schedule at the beginning of the year.

However, I'm looking for advice. The game starts at 7, what time would I have to get there in order to see the warm ups before the game. Being my first Red Wings game, let a lone first Regular Season NHL game. I want to go all out. So what time would be best to get to the Garden?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, any other LGWers going to be at the game?

Lets Go Wings, take it to the Bruins!

Have fun! ;)

Guest Shoreline

Hey, it took me what, 13 years of being a Wings fan before I ever went to my first game. The prospect of never seeing Stevie Y in person before he retired pushed me to go, and the pictures I got certainly will last a lifetime. Hope you give them Bruin fans some hell. :)