• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/29 GDT: Bruins 4, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Our offense is actually playing good.. just Ferdanez is a beast.. but the defense except for first pari of Lids and Rafalski, all Stuart and Krowall, and Lebda and Lilja are playing like s***.. too many turnovers.. I hope babcock will put Howard one time

I would say yes he is playing as a beast, but not really. The wings offense is in a slump, and just down right sux 5 on 5. It was not as noticeable early in the year, but when they are not scoring on the PP it's really evident.

If anyone needs to watch any tape, its the Wings watching tape of the Bruins. The Bruins are giving up NO second-chances in front of their own net. Thats some incredibly well-policed ice out there. On the Wings end, its free range. If we could fix one thing about this team, itd be how we handle the space in front of our goal - which is to say, we leave it open to everyone and anyone.

Absolutely agree.

All season the Wings have allowed teams to skate into the crease virtually untouched. Boston's done a great job clearing pucks and bodies out of there immediately. Or preventing them from getting there in the first place.

Hernandez should have a doctor look at him :lol:

OMG I didn't even notice that! Must've been one of those Freudian slips. It's not my fault he i and u are right next to eacother. :rolleyes: