• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/29 GDT: Bruins 4, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

OMG I didn't even notice that! Must've been one of those Freudian slips. It's not my fault he i and u are right next to eacother. :rolleyes:

Our offense is actually playing good.. just Ferdanez is a beast.. but the defense except for first pari of Lids and Rafalski, all Stuart and Krowall, and Lebda and Lilja are playing like s***.. too many turnovers.. I hope babcock will put Howard one time

ok fernandez is no beast dude...we may be playing well with the puck, but our offense has led to a bunch of weak finishes...shots on goal might not be close but scoring chances are. we need better finishing, and our goaltending wasnt top notch either...first one was a goal on any goaltender but the other two were stoppable

Who was with Z and Datsyuk at the end of the period? Is that Babcock changing up the lines or what? I'd like to see Hudler/Filppula/Hossa on the second, with Z/D/Franzen on the first. Samuelsson with Cleary and Draper on the third. I don't think it's a good idea to go with the same guys all season long, Z and Franzen and Datsyuk and Hossa know each other after 20 games, it could be time to shake things up. I'm not talking about panic, I'm talking about complacency. Changing things up can be good.

WTF! Shots 25-12 in favor of Detroit. Most of those were really good ones.... We we can't score???

You joined in 2004, you're familiar with those "old days" of "amazing" goalies who shut down the Wings. I just hope we're not seeing a return of that.

NHL.com still has Franzen as being credited with the goal. Did he touch the puck, or was it Hudlum's goal?

Its definitely Hudlers goal. Murph showed the replay back and forth about 4 or 5 times. Franzens stick was lifted and the puck hit a Bruins skate and went in.

I think it's gonna end up Hudler's. They showed a replay that showed it go past Franzen's stick and deflect in off Savard's (I think) skate.

Right. Thanks.

I only saw one replay and it was hard to tell from that angle.

Man, watching the replay, that third goal (weak as it was) is on Kronwall for dicking around with the puck in the corner that long and turning it over.

I have not been happy with Kronwall this season. How can you tease us with all those bone crushing hits in the playoffs ( to many to count), and then not give us any of those this season so far.

I have not been happy with Kronwall this season. How can you tease us with all those bone crushing hits in the playoffs ( to many to count), and then not give us any of those this season so far.

are you blind? he's already had about 5 watch the games actually

He's had them... They're all pretty recent though. I've been really happy with kronwall but this game he's been bad and directly responsible for the latter two goals. He just stood there on the 2 on 1 that they scored. Notice whenever another team has a 2 on 1 against them someone is on the ice blocking the pass...not with the wings.

He certainly hasn't been up to par, but I'm seen him throw two or three of those hits this year.

Not to mention going from playing excellent defense to running the gamut of defensive lapses this season... Standing around at his blue line flat footed, leaving his man to go stare down the puck carrier; tonight he did virtually nothing to defend the two on one (though Lilja gets the lion's share of the blame for his ill fated play at center ice) and then goofing around with the puck behind his own goal and giving it away...

I guess I'm preaching to the choir with regards to poor defensive play, but there it is.

these boston guys are good at hitting, and equally good at seeing hits coming and getting set...ive seen a lot of wings trying to pop bruins and bouncing right off and wiping out...its not just chara either, although those attempts have proven the most futile

Guest mindfly
when are they gonna make a trade or bring up ericsson?

I was thinking the exact same thing

Trade lebda, get him off the team, force rafalski to waive the clause, hire a new defensecoach, and bring up ericsson, and let them practise ALOT.

He's had them... They're all pretty recent though. I've been really happy with kronwall but this game he's been bad and directly responsible for the latter two goals. He just stood there on the 2 on 1 that they scored. Notice whenever another team has a 2 on 1 against them someone is on the ice blocking the pass...not with the wings.

Yeah the ones he has had this year have been recent. Earlier in the season Kronwall's name would not even be mentioned once, unless it was him giving up a goal. I think the defense is just them going through the motions, not using their heads. A lot of these give aways have just been stupid mental lapses.