• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

JayUp88

Winter Classic hype

Rate this topic

i'm excited about this game. it'll be way better than that oilers vs. habs garbage with a lame old timers 2-0 oilers win. the only good thing about that game was theodore's toque! this game is gonna be great now that chicago has a good team to play against. hope everyone enjoys zetterbergs frosty beard...can't wait!

Man, I want one of those Lidstrom Winter Classic jersey's. . .

I'm really stoked for this game!

I am sorry to tell you this, but I have my Lids WC jersey on order as we speak. It sucks a little cause they wont be shipping it until the 20th of Dec. I am so excited.

For what it's worth... we were at a travel tournament in the in the 'burbs of Chicago over the weekend and the Gunzo's pro-shop there had a ton of Winter Classic stuff for sale. Looks like the city is gearing up!

This will be the first New Years Eve I do not get completely drunk. Actually I am not even going to drink a drop on the eve but I will during the game on the 1st. I am excited about the Classic in general but with 2 Original 6 teams. One of them being my team. I am STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noon game on New Years Day isn't going to happen for me so this game will be going to the DVR. Looking forward to watching, but I'm not going to pay that kind of money to go to a game that I am gonna freeze my ass off. Love the gear and plan picking up a few things.

Anyone know anyone who was in the public lottery for a ticket and been advised they were successful ... what about the Wings STH draw has that concluded yet ?

I'm waiting from both sources with everything crossed :blink:

Anyone know anyone who was in the public lottery for a ticket and been advised they were successful ... what about the Wings STH draw has that concluded yet ?

I was wondering the same thing

I am a Red Wings Season ticket holder and got "The Phone Call" today. I am now the proud owner of two 500 level seats to the Winter Classic. WOOOT!!!!

Congratulations, that makes me feel a whole lot better .... let me know if your buddy can't make it and you don't mind a Scotsman sitting next to you ...lol