• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CrossoverThrash

If anyone missed the pens/Rangers game

Rate this topic

It is only a matter of time before his mom and dad petition the league to abolish hitting. He seems to be the player that gets knocked on his ass and then kick you. What a puss!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

You all remember this hit. Thing of beauty

Edited by Redwingsfan18

Did the penguins not lose last night? maybe crosby is just interested in his own personal stats

So if he gets points, it's for his own personal stats and not to try and help his team win?

There's something kinda irritating about Crosby, but the level of hate here is idiotic. He's only interested in personal stats? He's the kind of guy who would get knocked down and kick you??

If that were Dats in that video people would be whining about how he's being targeted and cheering him for sticking up for himself. Crosby plays an all out game and isn't afraid to go into traffic. He's also one of the best players in the league. He's going to get knocked around a lot in his career.

EDIT: and honestly I kind of think he'd be less of a whiny ****** if the Pens had a coach who wasn't such a whiny ****** himself. It sets the tone. Imagine if Babcock coached Crosby. It's the difference between a coach who wants to climb the glass to beat the crap out of Tony Granato, and a coach who complains to the media over and over about non-calls when his team is getting outplayed in the Cup finals.

Edited by haroldsnepsts

I know that it is unfair to compare players with those of different hockey eras, but I cannot remember a whinier goalscorer.

When I was younger, Guy La Fleur was the premier goal scorer, and he was not a bitchy whiner. Neither were the legendary Islanders scorers of the late 70's (see Bossy, et al.).

Jagr whined, but that was mostly about his contracts.

Really, I might be getting old and forgetful, but can anyone think of a whinier goalscorer/crybaby? Princess Paul?

As a side note, from a old defenseman's point of view (career beer leaguer here), it has GOT to feel great knocking him down. I would bet that those Rangers were high fiving about those hits in the room.

Did the penguins not lose last night? maybe crosby is just interested in his own personal stats

Dude. Like him or not- 4 primary assists in a game is pretty impressive. We're not talking about empty net bs here- those are 4 goals HE set up. I'm no Crosby fan- but you can't argue with the fact that he's been amazing recently.

Dude. Like him or not- 4 primary assists in a game is pretty impressive. We're not talking about empty net bs here- those are 4 goals HE set up. I'm no Crosby fan- but you can't argue with the fact that he's been amazing recently.

i never said it wasn't good, im just saying hte penguins lost and crosby bitched... a lot

i never said it wasn't good, im just saying hte penguins lost and crosby bitched... a lot

I think it's complete BS like this that perpetuates the idiot, Crosby is a whiner talk, or he's a little *****. Firstly, the game against the Rangers, they lost, he had 1 assist, the game he had 4 assists was last nigh, which they won 5-2.

I'm not seeing the whining here. He was getting targeted (from an enforcer, which is kinda out of the ordinary), he keeps going into the situations to take more punishment and all he does it fight back against the guy that's been going at him all night, I'm really, really struggling to see the problem with this? Is this just baseless bashing because it's Crosby....no it can't be that, that wouldn't make sense around here. What would be the preferred approach here? Take a beating and ignore it and let some of his teammates fight his battles like most superstars would?.......hmmmm, I'm thinking he's get bashed more in that scenario, so again, perhaps it's bash Crosby no matter what he does, that seems to make the most sense.

I actually watched the Rangers game (well some of it, I missed the first period where most of the targetting was happening), but I did catch a between period interview where the guy asked him about all the attention and punishment he was receiving. Crosby's response was something along the lines of "no big deal, I deal with it every game".......are these whining comments?

I swear it gets really pathetic around here when it comes to this guy. It has gotten to the point that if you see video, or a picture of Crosby talking to a referee, there will be tons of people calling him a whiner, I just don't get it. I suppose as team captain, he should stay as far away from the officials as possible.

I think it's complete BS like this that perpetuates the idiot, Crosby is a whiner talk, or he's a little *****. Firstly, the game against the Rangers, they lost, he had 1 assist, the game he had 4 assists was last nigh, which they won 5-2.

I'm not seeing the whining here. He was getting targeted (from an enforcer, which is kinda out of the ordinary), he keeps going into the situations to take more punishment and all he does it fight back against the guy that's been going at him all night, I'm really, really struggling to see the problem with this? Is this just baseless bashing because it's Crosby....no it can't be that, that wouldn't make sense around here. What would be the preferred approach here? Take a beating and ignore it and let some of his teammates fight his battles like most superstars would?.......hmmmm, I'm thinking he's get bashed more in that scenario, so again, perhaps it's bash Crosby no matter what he does, that seems to make the most sense.

I actually watched the Rangers game (well some of it, I missed the first period where most of the targetting was happening), but I did catch a between period interview where the guy asked him about all the attention and punishment he was receiving. Crosby's response was something along the lines of "no big deal, I deal with it every game".......are these whining comments?

I swear it gets really pathetic around here when it comes to this guy. It has gotten to the point that if you see video, or a picture of Crosby talking to a referee, there will be tons of people calling him a whiner, I just don't get it. I suppose as team captain, he should stay as far away from the officials as possible.

Do you not see him an thierrien having fits on the bench? maybe you didn't watch the video?

anyone who condone's crosby's behavior in this vid is insane, look at him go nuts over a tap on the elbow, then subsequently dive, give a high stick, then come back with a hold and some stick work, then his teammate trips orr, then he's crying on the bench, then he's talking to the ref, then he gets laid out 2 more times and his team eventually lost. And i walso didn't post the interview in which he discredited the rangers, much like he discredited z in the finals, during the intermission with the Ranger's reporter.

anyone who condone's crosby's behavior in this vid is insane, look at him go nuts over a tap on the elbow, then subsequently dive, give a high stick, then come back with a hold and some stick work, then his teammate trips orr, then he's crying on the bench, then he's talking to the ref, then he gets laid out 2 more times and his team eventually lost. And i walso didn't post the interview in which he discredited the rangers, much like he discredited z in the finals, during the intermission with the Ranger's reporter.

That post says it all.

Everything Crosby does is wrong. Everything that happens to him is not a big deal. :rolleyes: