• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaliWingsNut

Has hossa shot an empty net goal this year?

Rate this topic

Guest CaliWingsNut

I'm wondering if maybe he's avoiding making empty net goals... I've seen at least 2 and I want to say 3 foiled easy open net shots by him. Maybe he wishes to earn his points?

He has, don't be stupid, you don't miss an empty net for some ideal that you should earn your points because after his miss the Canucks had a chance to score. Had they, that would have been an idiotic play that allowed them to tie the game.

Guest Crymson
I'm wondering if maybe he's avoiding making empty net goals... I've seen at least 2 and I want to say 3 foiled easy open net shots by him. Maybe he wishes to earn his points?

He scored an empty-netter in our last game against the Flames.

He scored an empty-netter in our last game against the Flames.

This is true. It would be silly not to. The only thing I could imagine is if a couple guys were on a break and he preferred to pass it to the other guy. I've seen this happen before. Turns into a passing game and eventually one of them has to put it in. But they don't ever not put it in.

Don't be silly. Sometimes, you just miss the net shooting. It happens to everybody whether there is a goalie in there or not. And when you have somebody right on your rear end trying to prevent you from scoring, it's going to bother your aim and concentration some.

Guest E_S_A_D

Hossa actually refuses to take his skate guards off if the Wings are up by 3 as well. :scared: