• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/6 GDT: Red Wings 5, Blackhawks 4 (SO)

Rate this topic

I'll tell you what. The fact that they Wings actually start playing once they're down and out, and it typically leads to more goals for than goals against, says A LOT about what the Wings can do IF they give it their all.

All they have to do is come to play. If they do that, they compete. If they don't, they get hounded.

Its a simple answer. ******* give a good effort.

I dont want the Wings to lose...but if it would help them pull their asses out of their heads in the long run....

Aren't you the one who talked about the losing streak possibly helping them out? Not being rude but I just totally agree. They need SOMETHING to help them out and if that means them getting dominated a couple games and losing I'm all for it

P.S. This is why I love Hossa. Has heart, determination and I LOVE to watch him celebrate a goal. Shows you how much love he has to win!!!

Anyways, this team needs SOMETHING to get their heads out of their asses, I think everyone would agree. Let them get dominated a couple games.

Mix some things up. SOMETHING just needs to happen cause I can't take this all season.

After this season, all I know is we have to keep Hossa. It's imperative. Hossa is worth a Flip, Sammy, Lebda, Kopecky, 1st round pick. :P

Hossa been the best player on this team because hes the only skater without a cup to his name. Is it ironic that his hard work is paying off for him? Hardly. He wants it and hes playing like it.

What the hell? Did the Wings' amnesia rub off? It's like everyone suddenly turned off their suck-mode at the flip of a switch.

Edit - I thought you were talking about us fans, not the Wings.

Thats because the Wings turned it off.

When you combine the best talent with a good work ethic/good effort, its hard to stop them. The sad thing is, the Wings dont come to play with that work ethic unless they're down and out and the other team is pissing them off. Thats also the reason why they havent been able to stage a comeback with 10 minutes left in the third period against teams like Boston and San Jose. Bad habits die hard, and if Detroit keeps on thinking they can give a good effort in the last 10 minutes a game, against any team, itll come back to burn them.

Edited by YoungGuns1340

Maybe when a team wins the Cup, everyone should be traded so they can start with a whole new team. :P

It only takes a few new faces that really want it for it to rub off on the rest of the team. Theres a reason good teams always look to add the aging vet without a cup to their roster at the deadline.

It only takes a few new faces that really want it for it to rub off on the rest of the team. Theres a reason good teams always look to add the aging vet without a cup to their roster at the deadline.

Read my post towards the top. It explained my will for them to not win. plus asked ya a question.

Seriously if I see Flip do that stupid BS where he enters the zone and spins at the hash marks I'm gonna puke!!!

FIND SOME MOVES FLIP. I would bet he does it 50 times per game. Enters the zone, hits hash marks and SPIN!