• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/6 GDT: Red Wings 5, Blackhawks 4 (SO)

Rate this topic

chi.pngVS det.png

mjbkat.png

Chicago: 11-6-6, 4-5-2 Road Record, 28 pts; 2nd in Central Division, 7th Overall in Western Conference

Last Game: Defeated ANA 4-2

Detroit: 17-4-4, 7-2-2 Home Record, 38 pts; 1st in Central Division, 2nd Overall in Western Conference

Last Game: Defeated VAN 6-5

Last CHI-DET meeting: 10/25, 6-5 DET (SO)

o0ntdw.png

Goals

CHI Patrick Sharp - 14

DET Marian Hossa - 14

Assists

CHI Patrick Kane - 17

DET Pavel Datsyuk - 16

PIM

CHI Adam Burish - 49

DET Andreas Lilja - 26

2w6896p.png

Holmstrom-Datsyuk-Hossa

Franzen-Zetterberg-Samuelsson

Cleary-Filppula-Hudler

Meech-Draper-Kopecky

Lidstrom-Rafalski

Kronwall-Stuart

Lebda-Lilja

2ikw5yo.png

CHI - Cristobal Huet

DET - Ty Conklin

2la34nc.png

CHI - Adam Burish (ankle) out, Nikolai Khabibulin (lower body) DTD, James Wisniewski (knee) out, Aaron Johnson (arm) out

DET - Darren McCarty (groin) out, Chris Chelios (foot) DTD

610x.jpg

It does not matter how bad the Blackhawks are and how good the Redwings are because these are always well matched games. Now that the Hawks are respectable, it is all the better. How many empty seats you think there will be at the Joe? My guess is not many!!! Screw the economy!! It's the opponents. They could play these guys 20 times a year and I would watch every one of them if I could.

Guest mindfly

It will be a high scoring game, goalie won't be able to get under 3GA. 50/50 who wins, teams are very even.

I can't stand the Blackhawks. I bet every post on their board for the GDT is "Detroit Sucks."

Red Wings: 5 (Zetterberg x2, Hudler, Rafalski, Holmstrom)

Blackhawks: 3 (Sharp, Kane, Ladd)

Let's Go Red Wings! :octo:

EDIT: Their new thing is "Losertown" instead of Hockeytown. This coming from a franchise that hasn't won anything since 1961. :lol:

Edited by GoWings1905

Looking forward to this game. The Hawks have a good team, but if you ask me, their skill doesn't even compare to the Red Wings, both on ice and on paper. With that said, Detroit will take this one 5-2 on goals by Hossa x2, Homer, Flip, and Mule.

Conks will rebound tonight from his dismal outing against last time, and the Wings will play a strong game both offensively and on the back end. Also, Hank will be flying tonight. Mark my words.

Lets go, boys.

EDIT: Sharp and Byfuglien will pick up the only markers for the Hawks.

Edited by The Mule

ZOMG!!!!

i just scored section 122 (behind wings bench) row 3 for Betweenthepipes and I for dirt freakin' cheap on the ticket exchange!!!!!!

So OsGOD is in da house again and look for awesome photos after the game!!!

ZOMG!!!!

i just scored section 122 (behind wings bench) row 3 for Betweenthepipes and I for dirt freakin' cheap on the ticket exchange!!!!!!

So OsGOD is in da house again and look for awesome photos after the game!!!

Cool deal. If you haven't left yet, could you take a couple pics of the Joe from the outside for me, thanks. I've never been there.