• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Seraph

Hossa or Zetterberg

Rate this topic

Haha, this topic is NOT what you thought it was about. I don't know if I'll get crap for starting a thread like this, but maybe it could be fun.

Who would you rather BE? Marian Hossa or Henrik Zetterberg.

You can take anything and everything into consideration including their careers so far, potential career longevity, personal life, abilities, earning potential, personality, etc.

You would be born as them and live their life up until now and beyond. Obviously, the future is unknown. Don't forget to justify your answer.

Interesting topic. Definately not what I expected.

I'd choose Zetterberg. Stanley Cup champion, Conn Smythe winner, and the future captain of one of the most storied franchises in NHL history. Can't really beat that, eh?

Hank because of Emma.

Oh, he plays hockey good too I guess.

Didn't even consider that. Wow, Hank should win this in a landslide unless Hoss has a supermodel fiance that I don't know about.

Guest Crymson
Ol' Marian's not doin' too bad for himself either:

Marian-Hossa-Jana-Ferova.jpg

Holy crap! She's got some alien growth sprouting from her upper legs! RUN, Marian!

You're lucky this isn't what I thought it was initally. Anyone who wants to debate why they think Hossa should/will stay over Z needs to get their head out of the fantasy league and into the real world. You lock up your future captain first, not your one year squeeze.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I say I'd rather be Z because I've played for the same team my whole carreer. I live in a great neighborhood and home that is just minutes away from some of my best friends and teammates. I'm engaged to a super foxy lady. I'm going to be the next captain of an orginal six franchise. If I continue to work hard my number will be hanging next to Yzerman and Lidstroms, whom I've played with and learned from. I'm set to make atleast 40 million dollars before I hang up my skates.

Lidstrom and Datsyuk defer money. Hank and Mule take less so Hossa can be signed. The Wings look to 3peat. The NHLPA tries to intervene.

You heard it here first.

Guest nutz2u

Z cuz he's better lookin, but if I was Hossa I'd get a nose that looked like it belonged on my face.

I would choose to be myself.

Though I am not an NHL star I am unique individual who is still special and a good person at heart. That is what is important in this world.

Ok seriously, my life sucks, I'd kill all of you violently to get to be either of these guys for 1 day.

Ever since I saw this episode of a show in Sweden called "Roomservice" where they remodelled Zetterberg's kitchen I realised that Zetterberg is living my dream life. I kind of got the same personality as Zetterberg and would love to play sports professionally. I also wouldn't mind having a girlfriend like Emma who's very hot and loves to cook.

I'm leaning toward Z. I think Hossa probably lives the more baller lifestyle and seems to play more of an exciting brand of hockey. It says something when he can just walk in on a team, take a HUGE paycut and end up making as much as the long-time, superstar captain. That's good and all and he can probably run off next year with an even bigger contract, but there is something not as fun about not being devoted to one team your entire career. Plus it's not like Z is living the poor man's life.

I think it would be cooler to be a part of the Detroit winning tradition, follow the Yzerman era into probably your own captaincy. On the flipside, I feel Hossa is more of a monster on the ice and will probably have a longer career, seeing how Z seems to be already dealing with some chronic injuries.

I think both have their pluses, but in the end I'd go with the team devotion, legacy, and already guaranteed Stanley Cup and Conn Smythe. Though I think Hossa's game is more exciting, I think Z's play probably matches my personality more anyway. I'm all about well-roundedness.

Haha, as an NHL superstar, I don't think you'd have too much problems with the lady friends either way, but your assessments have been astute.

Guest nutz2u
emma%20andersson.jpg

Hank in a landslide... nuff said... <_<

Wonder how much THOSE cost????????????????????????????????????