• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Elshupacabra

12/10 GDT: Red Wings 4, Flames 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Forsberg would have prevented both goals. Come one Kenny. Can't you see?? We're dying here!! 18-5-4 here we come.

You know I got your back.

:thumbup:

Not the start I had in mind, but hopefully second one is better.

Well,if it isn't Mr. Vickan

:lol:

I'm sorry but the Flames are a bunch of goons.

They scrum after every play in front of the net, and after they finish a check they make an extra punch before leaving. Its how Iginla plays and its how the Flames play, and I truly hate them. They are up there with the Ducks and the Penguins for me.

There is a difference between being a good physical team (San Jose) and gooning it up...

Whats wrong with what he said? Hes right. Maybe not the chicken s*** part, but what the hell is Babcock doing not making any changes when its what this team desperately needs?

If I was implying there was something wrong with that post I would've said, "You will get banned for that."

The words, "not banned yet" have been used to refer to past instances.

Whats wrong with what he said? Hes right. Maybe not the chicken s*** part, but what the hell is Babcock doing not making any changes when its what this team desperately needs?

haha see thread "we need to sign forseberg" read EVERYTHING and you will know what he's talking about...absolutley hilarious...

what is the problem with this team? i don't get it. is it losing mclellan? is it mcrimmon? is it losing bowman? what the hell is it. nothing changes from game to game. absolutely nothing. did every single player on this team turn to s*** defensively during the summer? what the hell?

We need Kristen Bell to come to a game. If memory recalls she showed up at a game last year and turned a cold streak around...

That is what this team needs. A healthy dose of veronica mars.

EDIT: Luckily we still win 3 games in a row during this proclaimed cold streak...not pretty wins but wins none the less..

Edited by russianswede919293

hahahahaha. that was good.

:lol:

I loved Bobby Clarke's comment, "He [stamkos] needed good coaching, he obviously didn't get it...".

Edited by Doggy