• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaliWingsNut

Winter Classic

Rate this topic

Guest CaliWingsNut

I'll be in Chicago on the 1st to visit friends. Unfortunately, I did not get selected for tickets to the game.

I'm curious if any of you were planning on going tailgating? Any suggestions for bars during the game? etc?

Thanks!

My friend got a single ticket, so I plan on going to the game and buying one right at game time outside. As for bars, if you've been around Wrigley before, the usual bars I'm sure will be a blast for the game. I'm sure plenty of Wings fans will be around...

Guest CaliWingsNut
There where some on craigslist for $99 a piece.

There's also (cops impersonating) hookers and pot dealers... don't trust that place unless it's local.

I'm probably gonna be in Chicago on the day of the game (but I doubt I'm gonna go to the game). If you know of any cool bars or places to watch the game (and the Michigan State football game) let me know. I'm trying to get a Winter Classic jersey before then so I can rep the D properly.

Guest CaliWingsNut

I'm gonna be at the cubbybear or other nearby attraction during and postgame. Can't afford tickets to get in (nor do I wish to spend 100 for nosebleeds in a stadium that doesn't hold a hockey rink well). :cool:

Guest CaliWingsNut
Theres no way to really tailgate at wrigley field btw, unless your at the macdonalds across the street haha

My apolgies... I have vast knowledge of Wrigley and should have known that....

My apolgies... I have vast knowledge of Wrigley and should have known that....

ive actually never been there either, but i went to a concert down at the metro and when i was looking for parking there was none anywhere except for a macdonalds

I'm still up in the air as to where I'll be. On one hand, I'd love to watch it at the Cubby Bear across the street from Wrigley. On the other, The Gin Mill in Lincoln Park is a Red Wings/Michigan State bar, so that would be fun as well. You also might want to look at Stanley's on Lincoln and Armitage or basically any of the pubs on the North Side. So excited!!!

Hey everyone...just joined up on LGW...been reading and observing for quite awhile, but finally took the time to register!

Me...I'm from Windsor, Ontario. We've got a group of 6 of us heading to Chi-town for the game...we've all got tickets, it should be awesome! Let's hope for snowshowers!

I have 2 extra tickets to the game, if anyone's interested in picking up a pair...

They're preferred level seats, in Section 236, Row 12. Right at the end of the ice, should be a great view of the game. High enough up so you'll be able to see all of the action.

I'm looking for $325 each for 2 tickets.

If you're interested, or want more details...just shoot me an email!

howdonh@hotmail.com

Cheers!