• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CrossoverThrash

Is Stuart the best hitter in this league?

Rate this topic

Every other game he seems to be getting a deadly hit, im sure opposing players are starting to become very timid and weary of his supreme physical presence. Is he the best hitter in the leage right now?

Edited by CrossoverThrash

There's too many good hitters in this league to even put Stuart on the list of best hitters. He's the best hitter on the Wings, but that's not saying much when you consider how few truly great checkers we have at this point. That's not the Wings style.

I'm guessing your question was more of an embellishment rather than what you believe. At least I hope so.

god no lol

This season he may be, in other years id say Brown but he hasnt had nearly as many quality hits as Stuart. Stuart also has the hardest hit this season tied with Davidson and the most "highlisht reel" hits.

There's too many good hitters in this league to even put Stuart on the list of best hitters. He's the best hitter on the Wings, but that's not saying much when you consider how few truly great checkers we have at this point. That's not the Wings style.

I'm guessing your question was more of an embellishment rather than what you believe. At least I hope so.

Name some one bestter at this point in the season.

Doug Murray, Dustin Brown, Phaneuf, Chara, Lucic, Orpik, Ovechkin, Volchenkov, Hunter....... do you really want me to go on sweethart, because I can do this all day?

Give me video evidence, im talking hardness and amount of big hits. Lucic has the glass breaker, but then a bunch of boardings. Don't call me a sweetheart. Btw, you should be on the wrong end of a stuart check and really see how it feels.

Okay, datsyuk's hit was sweet in OT against the Hawks, but it's not like it takes THAT much skill to skate full speed into someone standing still and bowl them over. Saying datsyuk is now a better hitter than stuart or even kronwall is a bit premature.

Datsyuk's hits just make you feel good inside there nothing overly special.

So you're arguing against your own point now...

How? My argument is that Stuart has the most big hits this year, making him the best hitter so far. How am I arguing that?

edit: spelling

Doug Murray, Dustin Brown, Phaneuf, Chara, Lucic, Orpik, Ovechkin, Volchenkov, Hunter....... do you really want me to go on sweethart, because I can do this all day?

Show me the hits then, btw Orpik is a really non-effective hitter. Chara isn't a good hitter, hes just 6'9" and can hit. Murray has had a few good ones this year but still not touching Stuart. Volchenkov and Hunter i haven't seen any good checks form them althoguh they do hit consistently but so does stuart.

Best hitter on the Red Wings? maybe Best hitter in the NHL? No

While i htink he's the best hitter i will agree with this view, because based on merit there are a list of guys i woudl normally put ahead of him, but the video evidence shows that stuart has had the most big hits this year and thats what im basing it off of.

Give me video evidence, im talking hardness and amount of big hits. Lucic has the glass breaker, but then a bunch of boardings. Don't call me a sweetheart. Btw, you should be on the wrong end of a stuart check and really see how it feels.

Have you interviewed the players Stuart hit to judge the hardness of his hits? :D

Your argument is one that can't be proven by mere video evidence. This isn't a video game we're talking about.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Have you interviewed the players Stuart hit to judge hardness of hits? :D

Tanguay did miss the rest of that game. If you were on the receiving end of that check you'd be dead right now. Also, ask the amazing sidney crosby how a stuart check feels. And if you say id be dead after getting that hit, i wouldn't be such an idiot to put my head down while stuart was on the ice. Did you see the Orpik hit on spezza, he friggen got up laughing his ass off.

Have you interviewed the players Stuart hit to judge the hardness of his hits? :D

Your argument is one that can't be proven by mere video evidence. This isn't a video game we're talking about.

Stuart has the most hits where the guy wiht the puck gets planted on his ass, this does not happen if a hit ins't hard.