• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/13 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Coyotes 4, (SO)

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

The most uninteresting game of the season ;P definitely pass this one, starts at 3am swedish time :P

Ozzie should be fired up now after his little 'vacation.' I really hope he gets a s***o** but I have a feeling we won't play all 60 minutes.

Wings - 4 (Kronwall, Filppula, Datsyuk, Homer)

Yotes - 1

okay i was going to say..... does not compute.... :D but you clairfied

It will be like JLA West in Phoenix tonight. I really want to see Ozzie and the defense come out with a solid game. The Pistons are on FS Detroit and I don't get FS Plus here, so I will have to check out the replay of the game at midnight on FS Detroit. I am going to try and avoid looking at the score until then, but I can't see that actually happening.

Red Wings: 4 (Maltby, Z, Cleary, Rafalski)

Coyotes: 2 (Mueller, Hanzal)

Let's Go Red Wings!

ALRIGHT LETS GO WINGS!!

gonna be at this one, my favorite time of the year. heres to hoping i get to see some dominance in person. take it to em guys!!!

no prediction for this one!!

LETS GO RED WINGS :siren:

For anyone wanting to watch this game, Center Ice is running a free trial right now, so all of the NHL channels should be available, assuming you can find them on your guide. Just a heads up.

My random B5 quote of the day...

“By G'Quan, I can't recall the last time I was in a fight like that! No moral ambiguity, no hopeless battle against ancient and over whelming forces! They were the bad guys... We were the good guys! And... they made a very satisfying THUMP when they hit the floor...!”

I'll say Citizen G'Kar just predicted 4-1.

Wings will be up 14-3 with :10 left, and nail an empty netter just to drive SeeinRed insane.

Wings will be out and running after losing to Dallas last night. Look for some of the quiet ones to step up. After last night, that would be most of the team.

Ozzie will be solid.

Many spectators will drink beer.

At least two of my predictions (counting this one) will be correct.

Bryzgolov to Gretzky from across the ice: "Its 14 to frikin 3 and you want an extra attacker for the last minute and a half?!! Yeah, I saw the Pittsburgh game, too, coach, but ..."

Could someone who knows anything about FSN Plus tell me if Comcast (Brownstown/Rockwood/Gibralter area) offers this channel? I'm skimming through the guide, and it seems I can't find this anywhere. Not sure if I'm just missing it or what the problem is.

I'll be watching,but I don't think the GDT is such a good idea today.

I've got a bit of a fever.

:confused:

Leaving Seeinred in charge of giving Lilja some man love.

5-3 W

Haha, it will be a new experience but I'll see what I can do.

Feel better dude.