• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FourtyThirteen

Wings got the talent, but what about the coaching?

Rate this topic

I also find the blind faith everyone is showing in Babcock quite worrying, like hes some kind of God who cant make a single mistake.

Just to correct a few people in the thread, Mike Babcock DID NOT win the cup last season. The Detroit Red Wings did. And theres alot of that Detroit Red Wings that is missing/has changed this year. The biggest change being at coach level.

Wait a second ... so when the Red Wings win as a team, Babcock has nothing to do with it, but when the team "struggles" then it becomes a coaching problem?

Babcock isn't perfect - nobody is claiming that. There needs to be improvement all the way around, but most especially from the guys actually playing the game. A coach can only do so much when effort is lacking.

Wait a second ... so when the Red Wings win as a team, Babcock has nothing to do with it, but when the team "struggles" then it becomes a coaching problem?

Some people on here have a real issue of trying to start an arguement out of nothing.

Did I say Babcock had nothing to do with it? I said the opposite. Hes part of the Wings, I said they won the cup. Anyone who keeps making s*** up about my posts, seriously f*** off. Im not in the mood. I have posting nothing negetive in this thread so stop putting s*** in my mouth.

Some people on here have a real issue of trying to start an arguement out of nothing.

Did I say Babcock had nothing to do with it? I said the opposite. Hes part of the Wings, I said they won the cup. Anyone who keeps making s*** up about my posts, seriously f*** off. Im not in the mood. I have posting nothing negetive in this thread so stop putting s*** in my mouth.

Go back and read your previous post. I believe you if you didn't mean anything by it, but that's not the way it came across at all.

It's not that big of a deal dude. There's no need to go nuts.

So, we're dogpiling on the goalie sammy Hudler the defense the refs league bias against us coaching now? Ok.

Babcock is lazy and he sucks!

Oh I know some members in here can and might take this much further... :P

So, we're dogpiling on the goalie sammy Hudler the defense the refs league bias against us coaching equipment managers Wings upper management Bud Lynch Knitting Lady Mo Cheese the local economy the former Detroit mayor the auto industry the Michigan govenor the bailout plan the current President the next Presdient the terrorists global warming global cooling now?

*shrugs*

Don't worry, we'll work our way up to Holland soon.

Why stop there? The problem with the Wings has always been Marion Illitch... :ranting:

:P

Unless it's 1897 again, the Stanley Cup isn't going to be won or lost in December. Plenty of time to sort out whatever defensive deficiencies the team has, and plenty of time for the lines to show the required chemistry.

Until then, I'm going to enjoy a divisional first place, conference second place, club.

Am not going nuts, just I have a god damn mouth absess and its pissing me off to no end and have a very short fuse atm.

Grrr....

Stop shooting up in your mouth :scared:

Get well seoon :thumbup:

Edited by ilmickeyli