• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
isbister

Just Curious

Rate this topic

I don't get it, what's the meaning of the sign?

We defeated Dallas in the playoffs, in six games. I'd guess it was to get under the players and fans skin a bit.

To me defeating a team in 6 games isn't all that much to brag about. Its one game off 7, and the Stars scared the s*** out of me when they won games 4 and 5. It was a good series.

At the same time though, I could see it pissing Stars fans off.

Guest DetroitBoy313
To me defeating a team in 6 games isn't all that much to brag about. Its one game off 7, and the Stars scared the s*** out of me when they won games 4 and 5. It was a good series.

Six games is nothing to brag about but winning a playoff series is.Yeah it took us six games but if you go back to game 4 and remember Datsyuk's first goal that was waived off BUT should have counted it could of been a sweep.Dallas won that game the other night but we hit them where it really hurts last year.And by the way,sorry I missed your sign,I didn't see it.Go Wings!!

Edited by DetroitBoy313

I held it up towards the ending of last night game in Dallas

I got pics of you and bobby if you want them.

Dont know if he told you, but i got a puck from osgood for the second time.

Got one last year in dallas from him and went up to the glass and told him he gave me one last year and if he could give me another and sure enough he did.

Im going to try and make it a hat trick at the Wings Avs game in Denver on the 27th

I got pics of you and bobby if you want them.

Dont know if he told you, but i got a puck from osgood for the second time.

Got one last year in dallas from him and went up to the glass and told him he gave me one last year and if he could give me another and sure enough he did.

Im going to try and make it a hat trick at the Wings Avs game in Denver on the 27th

Thats great!!! Did you see Kenny Daniels laughing at the Mule sign? Rep it out in Denver take a broom and a 9 with you.