• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Funny Crosby

Rate this topic

Please see the video LetsGoPav posted. Anybody who thinks that's Crosby's fault needs to get a reality check. Maybe i'm on my own on this one but I imagine Crosby takes that kind of out of the play abuse more than anybody in the league. Somebody goes ahead and pops me up high for no apparent reason, i'm going to cleave off a leg if I can too. Good for Sid for giving that guy a little payback. I got no problem with that clip.

Yeah, after seeing that vid (which, admittedly, is the first time I've seen it as opposed to hearing it), it wasn't the "OMG OMG HE TRIED TO KILL HIM!!!11" that the Sens pbp made it out to be. Two handed chop? Yep. Vicious? Not really. Nice embellishment by Crosby on the non-high hit though. Looked like he practically gave himself whiplash. :lol:

Yeah, after seeing that vid (which, admittedly, is the first time I've seen it as opposed to hearing it), it wasn't the "OMG OMG HE TRIED TO KILL HIM!!!11" that the Sens pbp made it out to be. Two handed chop? Yep. Vicious? Not really. Nice embellishment by Crosby on the non-high hit though. Looked like he practically gave himself whiplash. :lol:

And crosby was the one who shoudl have had 3 penalties on the play, 1 for interference, 1 for diving, 1 for slashing all in a matter of seconds

Guest GordieSid&Ted
And crosby was the one who shoudl have had 3 penalties on the play, 1 for interference, 1 for diving, 1 for slashing all in a matter of seconds

Please explain how Crosby should be called for interference as Heatley is moving backwards and away from the puck carrier when he decides to make contact with Crosby. You see, you don't get an interference penalty called against you when another guy extends his arms and puts them in your jaw area. If anything, that's an interference call on Heatley as it impeded Crosby's forward momentum going up ice.

As for the embellishment. I guess you point out every single time Zetterberg and Maltby throw their heads back when they catch a stick or arm up high. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I don't know where you came from. There's just something off with you. Half the time you don't make sense. The other half of the time you don't understand people's replies to you. Is English a second language for you? I mean that in all seriousness b/c you are downright one of the weirdest, most incomprehensible posters i've ever encountered.

You kind of creep me out to be honest with you.

Dude, just stop. Everything you are saying is so obviously biased, it's ridiculous ... you're just trying to bait people into an argument. It's hard to tell from the angle it was shot at, but to me it looked like Heatley ran into (interfered with) him. He didn't dive - he didn't go down - just embellished the hit. Slashing I'll give you ...

Dude, just stop. Everything you are saying is so obviously biased, it's ridiculous ... you're just trying to bait people into an argument. It's hard to tell from the angle it was shot at, but to me it looked like Heatley ran into (interfered with) him. He didn't dive - he didn't go down - just embellished the hit. Slashing I'll give you ...

Seeing that i was the one who actually uplaoded that vid and there is more to the replay showing heatley being interfered with, you are kinda stupid for saying it wasn't interference.

You do realize LGW does not hand out a 'Most Retarded" poster award at the end of the year, right? You should stop trying so hard. There's no trophy.

Please explain how Crosby should be called for interference as Heatley is moving backwards and away from the puck carrier when he decides to make contact with Crosby. You see, you don't get an interference penalty called against you when another guy extends his arms and puts them in your jaw area. If anything, that's an interference call on Heatley as it impeded Crosby's forward momentum going up ice.

As for the embellishment. I guess you point out every single time Zetterberg and Maltby throw their heads back when they catch a stick or arm up high. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I don't know where you came from. There's just something off with you. Half the time you don't make sense. The other half of the time you don't understand people's replies to you. Is English a second language for you? I mean that in all seriousness b/c you are downright one of the weirdest, most incomprehensible posters i've ever encountered.

You kind of creep me out to be honest with you.

at least I'm "mindlessly bashing" an nhl player and not a damn lgw poster, every thread i post in you automatically contradict me. Theres something obviously off with you if you have to attack me after every post i make that you don't agree with.

Seeing that i was the one who actually uplaoded that vid and there is more to the replay showing heatley being interfered with, you are kinda stupid for saying it wasn't interference.

How old are you? I linked to the whole clip that I saw YouTube, if you've got a different one or another angle than feel free to post it ... otherwise there's not much sense in arguing about a replay that noone else can see ...

Edited by lets go pavel

How old are you? I linked to the whole clip that I saw YouTube, if you've got a different one or another angle than feel free to post it ... otherwise there's not much sense in arguing about a replay that noone else can see ...

How old are you? I can delete that clip if you want me to. I can't show the whole thing anymore as I have deleted it off of my dvr.

How old are you? I can delete that clip if you want me to. I can't show the whole thing anymore as I have deleted it off of my dvr.

32. And you?

What the f*** is the point of deleting the clip? I didn't questions whether you posted it, I asked you for the other replay that you brought up in defense of your argument. If you don't have it, that's fine, but then I suggest you reconsider calling people "kinda stupid" for disagreeing with you when your argument is based on a clip they can't see.

32. And you?

What the f*** is the point of deleting the clip? I didn't questions whether you posted it, I asked you for the other replay that you brought up in defense of your argument. If you don't have it, that's fine, but then I suggest you reconsider calling people "kinda stupid" for disagreeing with you when your argument is based on a clip they can't see.

I miss-understood you, sorry about that one, it just sounded like you had posted the slip yourself from the first response. But he did interfere with Heatley, you can see Heatley watching Malkin then he tried shoving crosby to get huim to move then he backs up to try to catch malkin and gets slashed.

a lot of people on LGW dont like crosby. regardless of the play that happened before that caused him to do this its still hilarious to watch someone we dislike inadvertently act like such a jackass. its funny because it looks like he is fisting him and MAYBE he didnt mean to or the other guy deserved it, the video makes it look like crosby is fisting a guy.

a lot of people on LGW dont like crosby. regardless of the play that happened before that caused him to do this its still hilarious to watch someone we dislike inadvertently act like such a jackass. its funny because it looks like he is fisting him and MAYBE he didnt mean to or the other guy deserved it, the video makes it look like crosby is fisting a guy.

QFT. Isn't that what this thread is about? not bashing him, although the self proclaimed "non crosby bashers" have to say otherwise. If ANY player did this i woudl laugh at their stupidity.

I'm not a big fan of Crosby, although hes impressed me more and more as his career has gone on in terms of his offensive talent.

All I have to say, though, is that the Yzerman/Crosby comparisons have to stop here. Steve never would have been the 2nd man in punching with his gloves on. I'd rather see Sid make someone's heart stop from a wicked slapper or something.

Guest GordieSid&Ted
You are the easiest annoyed most retarded poster i've seen, at least I'm "mindlessly bashing" an nhl player and not a damn lgw poster, every thread i post in you automatically contradict me. Theres something obviously off with you if you have to attack me after every post i make that you don't agree with.

Yes, other people's ignorance easily annoys me.

Yes, I contradict you alot b/c you're like always wrong, about everything. I'm not a timid person but I'll tell you, you absolutely scare the bejeezus out of me. I picture you sitting in your spacecraft plotting the destruction of my planet or some such evilness.

Edited by GordieSid&Ted

there's good news in all of this. Crosby has announced that his prostrate is fine and there will be no charge for the examination.

Sidney Crosby: solving the health care crisis one game at a time.