• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HOCKEY MATTERS

RWN: HQ or Metro Detroit or whatever....GATHERING

Rate this topic

Hey Y'all!

What does everyone think about getting together at a local pub to see the Wings in December, before school starts again? We had a small gathering of 3 last season in Mount Clemens at BW2. It would be nice to get a bigger crowd together. Location can be centered on the majority of those that will show up. I would offer 3 games as possibilities:

Friday Dec 26 Nashville

Saturday Dec 27 Colorado

TUESDAY DEC 30 CHICAGO

A little emphasis on the 30th? Christmas is done. Witness the first of 2 victories over the Blackhawks within a week. Any one of these would work for me though. Anyone interested? Post and pm.

Hey Y'all!

What does everyone think about getting together at a local pub to see the Wings in December, before school starts again? We had a small gathering of 3 last season in Mount Clemens at BW2. It would be nice to get a bigger crowd together. Location can be centered on the majority of those that will show up. I would offer 3 games as possibilities:

Friday Dec 26 Nashville

Saturday Dec 27 Colorado

TUESDAY DEC 30 CHICAGO

A little emphasis on the 30th? Christmas is done. Witness the first of 2 victories over the Blackhawks within a week. Any one of these would work for me though. Anyone interested? Post and pm.

I would be interested if I knew about this idea a while ago. With just a week notice, I can't do anything to guarntee my involvement.

I would be interested if I knew about this idea a while ago. With just a week notice, I can't do anything to guarntee my involvement.

Understand completely. Just thought I'd give it a shot and see if it worked out.

i'd be down for a game or two in the new year, though. i'd prefer something a little closer to me, but whatever i'm flexible.

School starts for me in mid January so after that I would be limited to weekend games. Maybe something out Utica way, off Hall Rd., near yer b-friend?

So far, all those dates work for me Danny boy!

Not setting it in stone yet, but I think a get together on the 30th to watch the contest with the Blackhawks sounds real good. If we get some others interested we can pick a venue in the middle. If not, how about BW2 in the Clem again? Or anywhere else you want.

I gotta work late on the 30th so i won't be able to join you guys. Guess its the price you pay for getting New Years Eve and New Years Day off.

Hope you guys have fun that day.

Thanks Tim. We'll have to get another one going soon with enough time for folks to plan for it.

cool. another added to the list!

so far......

RivalRed

Hockey Matters (probly mrs.HM too)

DetroitBoy313

pjgj13

Wives (your own or someone elses)

Girl/boyfriend (see above)

friends and neighbors are all welcome too.

Still a few seats left...c'mon LGW HQ...let's have a big showing for this!

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

School starts for me in mid January so after that I would be limited to weekend games. Maybe something out Utica way, off Hall Rd., near yer b-friend?

! he's not my b-friend! he's a boy i go on dates w/. it's casual! i'm not um a fan of traditional romantic relationships.

aaaaaaanyway.

that sounds great. just name the date, sir. i'd love to pretty up one of these sausage fests.

Edited by hallelujahlogic

! he's not my b-friend! he's a boy i go on dates w/. it's casual! i'm not um a fan of traditional romantic relationships.

aaaaaaanyway.

that sounds great. just name the date, sir. i'd love to pretty up one of these sausage fests.

weeellll...he's a boy....and he's a friend.......lol

i'd love to pretty up one of these sausage fests. :burnout:

anyway, look for the next one to start winding up and we'll see which pub is central to those that want to attend.

cool. another added to the list!

so far......

RivalRed

Hockey Matters (probly mrs.HM too)

DetroitBoy313

pjgj13

Wives (your own or someone elses)

Girl/boyfriend (see above)

friends and neighbors are all welcome too.

Still a few seats left...c'mon LGW HQ...let's have a big showing for this!

since it looks like our list is not going to grow any more, will we meet at the Buffalo Wild Wings in the Clem? It's kind of central, but if anyone has any other suggestions, speak up.

Since there has been no need to change it the location is Buffalo Wild Wings in MT. Clemens on the corner of Market St. and Main. Puck drop is at 7:30 (or 40). I'm going to get there a little early to eat and get us a table. No word from DKM. Probly has me blocked. lol. Any last minute crew...I'll have on either a #8 (larionov) or #13 (kozlov) white sweater on.

Come on people! Wings fans who do not even live in Metro Detroit have better turnouts then us. What does that say about Metro Detroit and their support fo the Wings? SHow your pride!

Edited by Rivalred

Well. A few of us met up at Buff Wild Wings in Mt. Clemens and it was a blast!

The food and service was excellent. Believe it or not it was not a total sausage fest after all. Was a VERY productive night all the way around. :shifty: