• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
chet1530

Anyone going to the Winter Classic?

Rate this topic

First time poster but long time reader of this site... I was wondering if anyone is going to the Winter Classic or if they are going to be in Chicago over New Years.

Are any of you planning on going to a bar before/ after the game. I'm planning on going to Wrigleyville early before the game and will be in the area after and want to find a bar where Red Wings fans are....

I am! Just found out today. What a terrific Christmas present. I also got the Celebration of Champions DVD and just finished up watching Fight Night at the Joe. What a sweeeeeeeeeet day.

i am going to the game. Actually got the tickets for a helluva lot less then I thought they would run for so I am thrilled! This is going to be one of the greatest games I will ever attend!

For those of you going who have never been to Wrigley, DRESS WARM!!! I've been to games at Wrigley in late April with the temp in the 50's outside the stadium. When you get inside the stadium the temp drops easily 20 degrees. At one of the games in April we went to our beers actually formed slush on the surface! If the wind is blowing in off the lake it's going to be brutal.