• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Donaldjr2448

Any Word on Lidstrom?

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

Team Doctor mindfly says it's his knee. He knows everything so don't argue:

f***, lidstrom lower body injury, and wont return.. ******* knee problem again...has hardly ever been injured in his career, last year against colorado and now this... age :(
It's definitely a knee, only problem he ever had is his knee's
They wont reveal it but its a knee injury
Edited by Shoreline

Well I was watching with my mom and my uncle (huge Wings fans) and we all were thinking what Mindfly was, so he/she wasn't the only one expecting the worse. Luckily it seems to have been alot less serious.

Guest mindfly

No luck with the pucks this year, first a shot in his face during a preseason game which forced him to start using a visor and now a slapshot on the side of his foot.. bleh

Guest mindfly

No i'm not been playing for 17years, just stating the obvious, he has hardly been injured in his career and now twice in the same third of the season... pure unluck.

No i'm not been playing for 17years, just stating the obvious, he has hardly been injured in his career and now twice in the same third of the season... pure unluck.

You're pretty stupid. I generally avoid making comments like that...but you are dumb.

Guest mindfly
You're pretty stupid. I generally avoid making comments like that...but you are dumb.

No I'm not, you don't even know me, who is the moron judging people on a internet forum, not me.

Edited by mindfly

No I'm not, you don't even know me, who is the moron judging people on a internet forum, not me.

Ummm... you said I knew nothing about hockey because I am from Australia. You also just called eva a moron.

You must be so bad at life.

I would call sustaining an injury that makes a player miss games IN THE PRESEASON good luck, Lidstrom is not forced to wear a visor, but chooses to do so, and if you think getting hurt blocking a shot and missing TWO PERIODS bad luck, you are, as eva pointed out, pretty stupid. I would prefer to call you an overly pessimistic moron.

And it couldn't be 17 years of playing for you- NHLPA Hockey came out in '92, so it's 16 years of "playing" hockey for you.

And it couldn't be 17 years of playing for you- NHLPA Hockey came out in '92, so it's 16 years of "playing" hockey for you.

Agreed on the first part, but huh??

I've been drinking CC dry & limes all night so maybe that's why I don't get it. Please elaborate.

I would call sustaining an injury that makes a player miss games IN THE PRESEASON good luck, Lidstrom is not forced to wear a visor, but chooses to do so, and if you think getting hurt blocking a shot and missing TWO PERIODS bad luck, you are, as eva pointed out, pretty stupid. I would prefer to call you an overly pessimistic moron.

since when is an injury to your best player considered good luck?

P.S. The whole mindfly bashing is getting old, and unwarranted IMO