• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Lookout14

Wikipedia: Shanny is a Devil!

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

Wikipedia is only as reliable as it's sources, and there have been no shown Devils announcements on their website or anywhere else yet like TSN, Sportsnet, Yahoo, ESPN, CBC..

The person who edited the entry would have done themselves a favor if they had cited where they got the announcement.

Edited by Shoreline

Moved to Rumor Mill, as any history teacher will tell you how Wikipedia is not a reliable source.

I'll move it back when/if this is confirmed somewhere a little more reliable.

Moved to Rumor Mill, as any history teacher will tell you how Wikipedia is not a reliable source.

I'll move it back when/if this is confirmed somewhere a little more reliable.

Sorry I should have put it here....thanks for moving it....and like I said the only source I had was wikapedia.....maybe by tormorrow it will be announced IF it really is a fact.

I hope he is still gonna play.....somewhere.....

Sorry I should have put it here....thanks for moving it....and like I said the only source I had was wikapedia.....maybe by tormorrow it will be announced IF it really is a fact.

I hope he is still gonna play.....somewhere.....

I think that he will be playing soon. There are some teams out there that need a good veteran leader in the locker room. Plus i still think that he can contribute.

According to NHL 09, the Penguins will sign him. At least in my Dynasty mode.

I think that he will be playing soon. There are some teams out there that need a good veteran leader in the locker room. Plus i still think that he can contribute.

According to NHL 09, the Penguins will sign him. At least in my Dynasty mode.

You better not be the Penguin GM! We accept no traitors on these boards! :P

HMM, I just read the Wikapedia and it said he was a unrestricted free agent.

In the subsection, "New York Rangers, 2006-2008" it says as such...

On December 27 of 2008, the New Jersey Devils formally announced the signing of Brendan Shanahan. The amount of the deal has yet to be released. This will be Shanahans second going with the Devils, as they drafted him in the first round of the 1987 draft.

However, you are correct that at the top it does say he is still an Unrestricted Free Agent.