• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/30 GDT: Red Wings 4, Blackhawks 0

Rate this topic

what is going on with hank.... :S

He's always been pretty inconsistent. He'll get hot soon, I wouldn't worry too much. The defensive instincts and awareness are still there and he's been a dynamo on the PK. He's too good to slump for too long, you know?

He's always been pretty inconsistent. He'll get hot soon, I wouldn't worry too much. The defensive instincts and awareness are still there and he's been a dynamo on the PK. He's too good to slump for too long, you know?

without even seeing who said it how did I know it was Mindfly?

As a Hawk fan good game guys. Lets hope its a little more competitive for the WORLD to see how great the game is on Thursday, but Im dissappointed as a hockey fan at Detroit taking runs and then not accepting challenges to fight. Man up is all I ask. Dont run your mouth and run away. Thats what Ive seen tonight.

As a Hawk fan good game guys. Lets hope its a little more competitive for the WORLD to see how great the game is on Thursday, but Im dissappointed as a hockey fan at Detroit taking runs and then not accepting challenges to fight. Man up is all I ask. Dont run your mouth and run away. Thats what Ive seen tonight.

As a Red Wings fan how about the Blackhawks make some noise in the league longer then 3 months before telling teh Wings how they need to play hockey

Um, no. The Hawks just can't handle being hit, just look at Kane.

Hi. Apparently you're not familiar with our roster.

We're the Detroit Dead Things, and we believe in enforcing with the power play. Except Lilja, who only unleashes his destructive fury on the truly worthy, generally demolishing them with one fell blow.

crying_baby.jpg