• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2009 Winter Classic: Red Wings 6, Blackhawks 4

Rate this topic

Guest DetroitBoy313
lol, before the game i told all of the hawks fans aroudn me that eager was mentally retarded and they were all like "who's eager?" the fans infront of me accidentally started cheering for wings goals after i celebrated, they are absolutely dimwits. One of them even came up to me after the game and made fun of me like i had to drive a long way home, but i only live like 50-60 min from Wrigley, they are just morons, like most people in Illinois.

LoL!! Do you guys think Detroit is a better sports city? I mean that's probably a impossible question to answer but Chicago is a great sports town and I always argue with guy at work about the better sports town because he's from Chicago.

lol another gem:

People can say what the want but i think its a joke that you have guys like Ladd & Bolland not playing on the 2nd line PP and a talented player like Eager play 4th line.

Buff and Brower should not be on the PP, Ladd and Bolland are a lot more skilled players.

Eager to me could easly play on the 1st or 2nd line big strong and talented power forward.

I'm guessing they are going to trade Brower, Buff at the trade dealine for a number 2 center, thats wy they are trying to show case them!!!!!!

LoL!! Do you guys think Detroit is a better sports city? I mean that's probably a impossible question to answer but Chicago is a great sports town and I always argue with guy at work about the better sports town because he's from Chicago.

Well i hate all sports but hockey but the suburbs of Detroit totally stomp Chicago and anywhere in illinois for that matter

DE-TROIT SUCKS! :lol:

honestly, for one game it would be helarious to hear chicago sucks, just for one game, to show them that yeah, we know its a joke, here is how you do it with out being retarded

My reply to that is always "NOT TODAY" :rolleyes:

Awesome game - congratulations on an excellent job by the NHL. I'm sure they lost a few viewers in the third, but wow that was an up-tempo spectacle to watch - even when we were losing!

Q will never beat the Wings - it's in his blood.

Great job Wings - they looked like they had a blast! Now the rest of the regular season games are going to seem real boring compared to that!

Happy New Year everyone! :nhl2:

Guest DetroitBoy313
Lol, they were all chantign bears bears bears and making fun of the lions, too bad 90% or more of wings fans dont give a s***

Well the Lions went 0-16 and the Bears went 9-7 but you know what? They're both golfing right now.

I resent the remark that Illinoisans are morons, as I live in Illinois.

EDIT: Though I was born near Detroit and still consider myself a Michigander living abroad. So I have to agree with CrossoverThrash in that Illinoisans are in fact morons (except for those who are Wings fan, they are the smart ones).

Edited by juice71285

I resent the remark that Illinoisans are morons, as I live in Illinois.

Not all are... but believe me i deal with them on a daily basis (80% of my college is from Illinois) and most are retarded assholes

What was hysterical was a couple years back when my family and I drove to Chicago to watch them play the Wings and when Chicago scored they were taunting my family, saying Detroit sucks. Keeping in mind that this game took place in early April and the Blackhawks were not even near a playoff position, I laughed in their face and said, by the way, what time is your team time next week? They shut up after that.

They stopped the Detroit sucks chant in a real hurry after those fifth and sixth goals. It got kind of boring so the Wings fans in my section started chanting it for them. That seemed to REALLY piss them off for some reason.

Best part was the crowed holding the paper cards that said "Red Wings"

yeah haha, watching it on tv you couldnt see blackhawks, but everybody there booed when they realized it was Red Wings on that side

Best part was the crowed holding the paper cards that said "Red Wings"

They apparently realized that this was happening and ditched the cards before they had the opportunity to show the Blackhawks side. :lol:

As for the chant, it doesn't make much sense to me from the standpoint that you've got no control over the outcome of the game, and you end up look quite foolish if you end up being proven wrong.

I'll stick to concentrating on my own team and not concern myself with the also-rans.

Edited by Heroes of Hockeytown

*start sarcasm*If Detroit sucks, do the Blackhawks blow?*end sarcasm*

the game was great if you where there. but man am i tired after driving back to detroit right after the game.

*start sarcasm*If Detroit sucks, do the Blackhawks blow?*end sarcasm*

the game was great if you where there. but man am i tired after driving back to detroit right after the game.

no, they perform auto-fellatio.... sorry i had to

Edited by CrossoverThrash

no, they perform auto-fellatio.... sorry i had to

ooo man i love it and hate it at the same time when they cheer detroit sucks. i just look at how the hawks are 0-4 against the wings, or even better.... hawks are winless so far this year. hahaha