• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2009 Winter Classic: Red Wings 6, Blackhawks 4

Rate this topic

I'll be there tomorrow which means I will be awake at 4:30am to hop in the shower and leave from Cincy. I'll be sitting in the left field bleachers so no score predictions just a wings win!!!

Happy New Year, LGWers!!

I am excited about this game, perhaps because of the joy on the faces of the Wings at today's practice session. They looked absolutely thrilled to be there!

Here's to a great game with no crappy calls and lots of action. Oh, and a Wings win, of course! :D

I am working 10-6 tomorrow...

We will definitely win because I can't watch.

I really feel for you as I am a shiftworker and it really burns me when I can not watch a game that I want.

Anyways all the Best to everyone on this board and lets go wings and kick ass.

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!

Yeah it really does suck, but I'm not too bummed. At least I'll be able to watch the semis and finals of the World Juniors.

I don't think I've seen a full Wings game in about a month.

I cant wait for the game to start... I have a few hours to stake out a tv at work. So glad I work with limited people and no supervisors on the holidays :P

Pictures of them on the ice WC Pics

GO WINGS!!!

Edited by Chelichic

Lets Go Wings!!!!

I gotta work from 10-5 today so I'll be recording the game...whoever decided retail stores need to be open early on New Years Day should be shot! Here's to hoping I make it the day without finding out the score...

Fantastic stuff - only 4 hours to go and should be a terrific event. Wings need another win to establish once and for all for the benefit of the Chicago Blackhawks and there fans exactly who The Daddy is.

Draper with the ENG :)

Fantastic stuff - only 4 hours to go and should be a terrific event. Wings need another win to establish once and for all for the benefit of the Chicago Blackhawks and there fans exactly who The Daddy is.

Draper with the ENG :)

Makes sense hahahahaha. Drapes is the King of ENG goals!

Wings win 2-1 after nobody scores until midway through the second period.

I've been watching the NHL network all day yesterday and this morning with all the pregame coverage. I am so pumped up and ready for this game. LETS GO WINGS!!!!