• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

cusimano_brothers

Milestones

Rate this topic

The number of wins in the first 30 road games played this season.

The number of seasons matching this total of road wins in Club history.

The number of seasons surpassing this total of road wins in Club history.

The points percentage in the first 30 road games this season.

The number of seasons surpassing this figure in Club history.

Most losses at the start of a month and most losses at the start of the month of March in Club history.

I am sure I am not alone and do not understand what you are saying. I am sure during the "Dead Wings" era they had more than 11 losses at the start of any month from Dec-Apr.

I am sure I am not alone and do not understand what you are saying. I am sure during the "Dead Wings" era they had more than 11 losses at the start of any month from Dec-Apr.

I also don't understand... 11 losses in the start of March? haven't there only been 5 games in March so far, and we lost the first 4? please explain :)

Did I specifically state a season? And, you would be wrong; "I am sure" does not equal proof. Where I live, "I am sure" plus CDN$1 buys you a weekday copy of the Niagara Falls Review.

I also don't understand... 11 losses in the start of March? haven't there only been 5 games in March so far, and we lost the first 4? please explain :)

I deconstructed the statement and it looks fine to me. I'm not sure where the reason for your confusion lies. Sometimes, when I offer these, it doesn't necessarily directly deal with the current season. It might deal with the current season in comparsion to other seasons. I offered it for fans who may have thought "Four losses at the start of March; oh, woe is us." They would read this and maybe think "Things weren't that bad; there was a season where they lost eleven games to start a month".

Remember: glass half full, not half empty.

Now, where was I? Ah, yes...

The number of seasons since the last time the Club played back-to-back games (games on consecutive days) with both games being played at home.

The number of pairs of back-to-back games played by the Club since the last time back-to-back games at home were played.

The number of regular-season game wins by Head Coach Mike Babcock in Club history (248 in regulation, 25 in overtime and 27 in a shootout).

The number of Coaches / Head Coaches who have reached this milestone in Club history (along with, in order, Adams, Abel and Bowman).

The number of games it took for him to reach this milestone, first for fewest games needed (ahead of Bowman, 519).

The number of games to reach this milestone, from his 200th win, first for fewest games needed (ahead of Bowman, 186).

62.4%

The percentage of wins compared to total games at this milestone, first for highest percentage (ahead of Bowman, 57.8%)